Join for free
Page 60 of 132 « First < 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2018, 09:20 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

Originally Posted by effingpot ->
Chaps! I think I've found it

Ah! I've often wondered where it is.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 04:43 PM

A man boards a train, takes his seat and closes his eyes for a nap.
As the train starts moving, a woman next to him phones her husband
at home. 'Hi sweetheart, it's Sue,' she says in a loud voice. 'Yes, I know
it's the 6.30 and not the 4.30, but I had a long meeting...No, it wasn't with Kevin from accounts. It was with the boss...No, sweetheart, you're the only man in my life.'
Fifteen minutes later, she is still talking loudly. The man next to her has had enough. He leans towards the woman's mobile and says: 'Sue, you've been on that phone for over a quarter of an hour - hang up and come back to bed,'
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 06:15 PM

Hold on a minute.......They call my wife Sue!....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Hold on a minute.......They call my wife Sue!....
What train does she get?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A man boards a train, takes his seat and closes his eyes for a nap.
As the train starts moving, a woman next to him phones her husband
at home. 'Hi sweetheart, it's Sue,' she says in a loud voice. 'Yes, I know
it's the 6.30 and not the 4.30, but I had a long meeting...No, it wasn't with Kevin from accounts. It was with the boss...No, sweetheart, you're the only man in my life.'
Fifteen minutes later, she is still talking loudly. The man next to her has had enough. He leans towards the woman's mobile and says: 'Sue, you've been on that phone for over a quarter of an hour - hang up and come back to bed,'

How often have some of us wanted to do something like that?!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What train does she get?
Like I'd tell you, Valentino.....
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2018, 11:23 PM

A man wakes up in hospital after surgery, he has an oxygen mask on, a nurse comes into the room, the nurse hears him say “ are my testicles black?” “ sir”, replies the nurse” I’m just going to give you a wash,” the nurse begins to wash the man, again she hears him say “ are my testicles black” “ I’ve told you sir” says the nurse “ I’m just giving you a wash , “ she hears him again, “ please nurse just a quick look, are my testicles black” the nurse is fed up by now and decides to quieten him, she puts her hand on his penis and begins to rub , after a while the man ejaculates, he removes his oxygen mask, and says, “ that was very nice, but can you tell me...are my test results back?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2018, 01:13 AM

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

15-02-2018, 01:15 AM

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on the ducks!" So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one. Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw. St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!" The next day, the second woman accidentally steps on a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman. The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps. She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on ... very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin. St. Peter chains them together without saying a word. The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?" The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

15-02-2018, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on the ducks!" So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one. Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw. St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!" The next day, the second woman accidentally steps on a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman. The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps. She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on ... very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin. St. Peter chains them together without saying a word. The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?" The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

Page 60 of 132 « First < 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top