Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 05:16 PM

Re: Have knowledge but now too old

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It's lucky we are not neighbours OGF or I'm sure we would spend our days drinking tea, eating wagon wheels and talking about the job rather than doing it.

For me, the thing I hate is getting all the tools out and even worse, putting them back. I really should be dry walling part of my kitchen rather than chatting on here.
Tea and Wagon Wheels.....Now that's an offer I'm finding it very hard to resist Longdogs.....How did you know Wagon Wheels are one of my favourite biscuits...

Uncanny Longdogs.....Even as we speak Mrs Fox and me have been looking for someone competent enough to sort out our kitchen...I can talk a good kitchen re-fit, unfortunately that's all I've been doing for the last twelve months.....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 05:46 PM

You really get some stupid Kitchen fitters. This is what we inherited when we came here

How on earth do you replace the light switch if one has to with the side of a tall cupboard unit right up against it?
Some are so brain dead it is amazing how they manage to survive
yes i would take down the tall unit and replace with a waist high one if I had to
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
You really get some stupid Kitchen fitters. This is what we inherited when we came here

How on earth do you replace the light switch if one has to with the side of a tall cupboard unit right up against it?
yes i would take down the tall unit and replace with a waist high one if I had to
or a tiny screwdriver.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Tea and Wagon Wheels.....Now that's an offer I'm finding it very hard to resist Longdogs.....How did you know Wagon Wheels are one of my favourite biscuits...Uncanny Longdogs.....Even as we speak Mrs Fox and me have been looking for someone competent enough to sort out our kitchen...I can talk a good kitchen re-fit, unfortunately that's all I've been doing for the last twelve months.....
Ah, I remember the conversation about WWs well OGF.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Tea and Wagon Wheels.....Now that's an offer I'm finding it very hard to resist Longdogs.....How did you know Wagon Wheels are one of my favourite biscuits...
Back in the seventies Wagon Wheels had a promotion, whereby for so many wrappers they gave you a very authentic copy of an old wild west wanted poster. There were around six in the set I seem think, and I managed to collect every one....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

25-09-2017, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Back in the seventies Wagon Wheels had a promotion, whereby for so many wrappers they gave you a very authentic copy of an old wild west wanted poster. There were around six in the set I seem think, and I managed to collect every one....
I don't remember that Barry. What I do remember is that they were much bigger then.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 07:29 PM

I don't remember that Barry. What I do remember is that they were much bigger then.
True, and the chocolate thicker methinks.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->

This is just the type of thing I want to avoid Realspeed. I reckon a good kitchen is down to 10% good quality components and 90% good kitchen fitter....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-09-2017, 08:10 PM

Or was it that our hands were smaller.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-09-2017, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Have you still got them Barry? They must be worth quite a bit if you have...££££££££££££'s

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top