Join for free
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2017, 10:17 AM

Re: Mixed race marriages.

Suehebbs
Athens Greece
Suehebbs is female 

07-11-2017, 05:19 AM

This has touched a tiny nerve in me. I married a Greek man, it was a difficult relationship for many reasons but we managed to raise our family well.
Folk marry for many reasons, sometimes it's love, sometimes convenience and sometimes just to take advantage of another person. Why should you care who the nice young man marries?, his fiancee may be a nice young lady and most Philippinos are usually very polite, quiet, family orientated people.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 08:39 AM

I'm sure you're right Suehebbs.

I see no harm in taking an interest.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
My new neighbour is a really nice young man - in his early thirties, quite nice looking. in work, drives a 4/4 and I'm sure he could get most girls he set his mind on.

He is however waiting for his future bride to come over here. She's from the Philippines and currently they are having a lot of problems with red tape etc.

I just wondered why a young man would want a bride from another country when there are many nice single girls here?

(No I haven't asked him)
Maybe foreign ladies are more amenable to being touched
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Embittered ? No, we just love being called names by every woman with a chip on her shoulder. And we especially love being nagged, almost to the point of insanity.
I think you make yourself into a victim Bakerman.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Suehebbs ->
This has touched a tiny nerve in me. I married a Greek man, it was a difficult relationship for many reasons but we managed to raise our family well.
Folk marry for many reasons, sometimes it's love, sometimes convenience and sometimes just to take advantage of another person. Why should you care who the nice young man marries?, his fiancee may be a nice young lady and most Philippinos are usually very polite, quiet, family orientated people.
In my opinion there is no such thing as 'Mixed Marriages' as someone quoted earlier, we are all members of the Human Race and a loving relationship is a good thing no matter which country or religion they belong.....
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I think you make yourself into a victim Bakerman.
Three ex wives all claiming alimony perhaps?

Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 14 15 16

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top