Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 03:27 PM

Re: Not there!

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Or in a car boot
Very witty!!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Very witty!!
I might be found dead in a car boot if I don’t behave on here
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 03:59 PM

With a tattoo.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Very witty!!
How about on a car boot?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Somebody said you were a christian. Is your comment being christian??? Perhaps you need to review your christian/charitable views!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwXO0sbN4pc
What makes you people think christians are supposed to be perfect? We are just the same as everyone else. I even have sex outside of marriage, what do you think of that? And I swear. And I do all kinds of bad things.

I am not a Christian because I think I am perfect. I am a Christian because I want to try to improve...but I fall short, just like you and everyone else in this world....

So I would appreciate if you don't try to bait me.......
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 04:36 PM

Thank a lot Uncle Joe, you deliberately started an "attack" on me.
What have I ever done to you Uncle Joe, for you to be so mean to me?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I wouldn't be caught dead, visiting someone who lives in the slums of any big city.
Blue - you have really shocked and disgusted me with this comment. I thought better of you.

Not everyone can help where they live, not everyone has sufficient income to live in a nice semi in a good part of town. There are people living in so called slums that are hard working, honest, salt of the earth people - OK - there are also rascals - but you find them everywhere - even in mansions.

Judge not lest ye be judged.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh, here we go with the name calling now...
One of the "terrible threesome"....

I'll have you know, I think you are a very unpleasant person also....
Most decent Christians, of whom I know quite a few, would be ashamed to be associated with the likes of you.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-02-2018, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Blue - you have really shocked and disgusted me with this comment. I thought better of you.

Not everyone can help where they live, not everyone has sufficient income to live in a nice semi in a good part of town. There are people living in so called slums that are hard working, honest, salt of the earth people - OK - there are also rascals - but you find them everywhere - even in mansions.

Judge not lest ye be judged.
I was asked "where I would not be caught dead"....

I replied.....and I don't care if you and Uncle Joe don't like my answer.

I still feel the same way.

I WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD IN THE SLUMS IN A BIG CITY...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-02-2018, 04:46 PM

I have friends living in the slums in Toronto. Two families that I love dearly. I invite them to every get together that I have...and are so loved by me and welcome at my home anytime.

I would NEVER go to their place, there are shootings in the streets regularly. People get their purse snatched...some get hit over their head for a dollar.....drug addicts sleep in the parks...if you have a nice car, it gets damnaged.....

I WOULD NEVER GO TO THE SLUMS IN A LARGE CITY.....period ! Now I don't have to defend myself to the members of over50 forum.

If you don't like my answers, just scroll on by......

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top