Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:22 PM

Re: Pole Dancing in Care Homes

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Pole dancing is horrible, only saddos with perverted minds would wish to see such a thing, imo.
Why?

It’s just another form of gymnastics. Keeps you very fit.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:28 PM

Pole dancing is horrible, only saddos with perverted minds would wish to see such a thing, imo.
My grandson's partner has been doing pole dancing classes for more than two years now. There is nothing "perverted" about it, she does it at a local gym and is now incredibly fit, no excess weight and very mobile.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:30 PM

I think pole dancing can be very artistic.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
bet the elderly men get front seat hours before the show starts, with walking sticks at the ready

OMG, please unboggle my mind, walking sticks at the ready for what?
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I saw on the News today also on the Internet, that Dorset Care Home has invited a group of Pole Dancers for entertainment for the elderly residents, the Carers said they really enjoyed it.

Do you think this is right or not?

I personally can't see anything wrong with that, if it makes the Residents happy then why not.
Hope they enjoyed it, just because they're in a nursing home doesn't mean they have to become a born again virgins or have their choices restricted by prudes. Some care homes are run like strict boarding schools. Lap dancing next
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by SallyS ->
Why?

It’s just another form of gymnastics. Keeps you very fit.
The Pole Dancing event was being discussed on the radio this morning and apparently it was like a gymnastic display.
The elderly people had asked for 'something different ' and enjoyed it
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 09:00 PM

I.. suppose... when you think about it

It could be fun if the lady residents pole dance for the chaps one week ..and the chaps return the favour for the ladies the next.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Hope they enjoyed it, just because they're in a nursing home doesn't mean they have to become a born again virgins or have their choices restricted by prudes. Some care homes are run like strict boarding schools. Lap dancing next
I can foresee a problem developing with that one. Might not some of the chaps get accused of sexual harassment with a concealed weapon.
After all the fuss and furore these days in the news might not be a wise thing.
twizzle
somerset

23-02-2018, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I can foresee a problem developing with that one. Might not some of the chaps get accused of sexual harassment with a concealed weapon.
After all the fuss and furore these days in the news might not be a wise thing.
Concealed weapon? Ah, that's those walking sticks at the ready.....

Have any lapdancers ever successfully accused customers of sexual harrassment? I would have thought that sort of went with the territory.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2018, 09:18 PM

Evidently, the stereotypes about British being staid is hogwash.

I had no idea that all the care homes had poles in the common areas....

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top