Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 05:47 PM

Re: Small things to be appreciative of..

In spite of the low temperatures, it has been bright and sunny all day, and very warm in the rooms, which get the sun, so I was able to turn off the heating, which always pleases me.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
In spite of the low temperatures, it has been bright and sunny all day, and very warm in the rooms, which get the sun, so I was able to turn off the heating, which always pleases me.
Well that's good news - the cold in Edinburgh has been quite persuasive - did I mention how I love my electric blanket?

I had it on setting 1 during my siesta - my bedroom is always colder than the rest of the house. Tonight I have my little space heater going as it's not so cold that I want to heat every room.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
My hair is starting to come back, just a little fluffy bit on top but it's a start.

Ah that's good Julie. You should have a full head of lovely hair by the summer.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 07:51 PM

I appreciate HWMO's two arms going around my waist when I am working in the kitchen (thank god I still have one).
I also appreciate a nice hot mug of tea that I wasn't expecting, and an offer to wash up after lunch. Yeah!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
My hair is starting to come back, just a little fluffy bit on top but it's a start.
That's great Julie
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
All my swimming is paying off
I'm going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes!
Rhian, can I have your old ones
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'm glad the button holes on my new jeans have loosened up. (I say they are new but bought months ago just never worn, I don't know why).

I was having issues with these partly because they are new but also due to my Carpal's afflicted fingers but now they've settled down.

What small things do you appreciate today?
Ffosse, I have noticed that you start "great" threads....

I am grateful that my son turned out to be a wonderful man. All my hard work raising him on my own, has paid off.....I am very proud of him. He is a leader, not a follower. He is a successful business man....and he watches his mom's back at all times..
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 01:36 AM

Ffosse, that's great, I know that must be satisfying. It seems that you had a very nice day all around.

Rhian, that's sensational! Have you thought about sharing your program and success on the exercise thread? It would be lovely to hear about your accomplishments.

Julie, I was wondering how your hair was doing. You will have sporty and cute hair for the warmer months. How are you feeling otherwise?

After just vacuuming the house, I am so grateful for my vacuum because, working like a trooper since 1997, it allows me to let my dogs live indoors.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 01:48 AM

I think I have good genes, but NO blue jeans.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2018, 07:33 AM

You need some blue jeans to go with something favourite of yours in red, Sweetie.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top