Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:30 PM

would you ever buy the big issue on contactless payment ?

big issue now on TICK ( robin fabian ) 25.02.18

this is not about robin

most certainly not begging

keeping head above water by bobbing

no criminal activity or illegal bootlegging.

this story is fantastic

even if mr fabian won't read my crap

would not encourage use of plastic

but strongly recommend this tap.

spotted a market

no over flow or spillage

unlike the highgate target

did not want a single pound from my village.

£30 was your over head

no business rates to slash

cottoning on to no one carrying bread

society now a days does not trade in cash.

mr fabian don't vent

this idea is a money spinner

you get your idea patent

and you really will be a winner.

( reading news in the best paper in the world - metro - and it has really made me feel happy and i think there is money in this idea . i am going to send my poem into the big issue and let them no and if anything ever comes from this you will all no that robin fabian had this idea and deserves all credit and must get the rewards. as for getting poetry into the village - my idea will not get patent as my poetry will always be free for people to enjoy online as it is not about fame or getting noticed or money as poetry is my life and i would not choose any other even if it is controlling me. https://ibb.co/k1GZAx if any readers want a copy of a fantastic informative magazine you can find most big issue sellers outside tube stations or in busy areas. or you can visit this website - https://www.bigissue.com/)
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:39 PM

Re: would you ever buy the big issue on contactless payment ?

No i would not feel comfortable doing that, its rare i buy one these days, i give to organizations instead.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:43 PM

Who reads the magazine, anyway, nowadays? It's a noble cause but paper, especially magazines are on their way out. I prefer giving directly to organisations.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:55 PM

I don't use contactless at all I prefer to get a proper receipt.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 02:32 PM

I wouldn't buy the Big issue anyway.

I did once, years ago because I thought it would be a magazine about helping people. Instead of that, it was just full of political clap trap.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't use contactless at all I prefer to get a proper receipt.
I used contactless in the cafe this morning for a £9 bill but still got my paper receipt.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:39 PM

£9 ???????????????????????? are you a lotto winner ffosse ? or did you pay for everyone ? what on hell did you have for £9

wish I could eat out but don't trust anything not made by my su-chef - second to none. and so much cheaper . I don't think I pay £9 a year
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:45 PM

I never buy the big issue .
I used to sometimes give the money ( the magazine is rubbish) but not nowsince it was taken over by the Romanian beggar syndicate .
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

25-02-2018, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by oldfool ->
£9 ???????????????????????? are you a lotto winner ffosse ? or did you pay for everyone ? what on hell did you have for £9

wish I could eat out but don't trust anything not made by my su-chef - second to none. and so much cheaper . I don't think I pay £9 a year
I hardly ever eat out, but that's twice in a week now - I'm trying to be kind to myself as people are always telling me I ought to be. So it's a treat.
oldfool
london

25-02-2018, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I never buy the big issue .
I used to sometimes give the money ( the magazine is rubbish) but not nowsince it was taken over by the Romanian beggar syndicate .

I have noticed this as well - I think there could be a poem in this.

ffsosse - its great to give yourself perks and treats. you deserve it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top