Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 05:39 PM

Siesta

I had my Siesta - around 1 to 4ish. Had been feeling restless all morning after a 3:30 awakening.

I must say I feel relaxed now - I hardly ever sleep during the day, but feel positive I'll sleep well tonight, too.

Something simple like beans, camembert and toast for my tea tonight at around 6, I think. I'm still full from my bistro visit this morning - huge portions of eggs and bacon, toast and tea. It was a good experience, though.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 05:44 PM

Re: Siesta

I never sleep during the day. I am up by 6.30am, even if I haven't slept well, and usually in bed well before 9pm.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I had my Siesta - around 1 to 4ish. Had been feeling restless all morning after a 3:30 awakening.

I must say I feel relaxed now - I hardly ever sleep during the day, but feel positive I'll sleep well tonight, too.

Something simple like beans, camembert and toast for my tea tonight at around 6, I think. I'm still full from my bistro visit this morning - huge portions of eggs and bacon, toast and tea. It was a good experience, though.
Tut, tut, tut, this will never do!!! No sausages, no black pudding, no baked beans, no mushrooms!!!:
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:01 PM

The only one that sleeps during the day at our place is the cat.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Tut, tut, tut, this will never do!!! No sausages, no black pudding, no baked beans, no mushrooms!!!:
It was an epic breakfast, though, UJ - they had cooked the eggs kind of roughly with herbs, the toast was the rustic type and the bacon was to die for - there wouldn't have been any space left on the plate for anything else. I also liked the atmosphere of the place, lively. I don't have a lot of room left for tea tonight.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:16 PM

try not to ever nap in day as it breaks sleep - never go to bed before 1am -2am and up at 6am.

its hard to relax - got the jitterbug
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

25-02-2018, 06:20 PM

My body must have needed it - I think it's the steroids and the reducing dose which has made me so ravenous and restless at the same time.

Feeling much calmer now, listening to a few tunes. Feel sorry that I'll have to switch the lights on in a bit.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:21 PM

Ffosse, glad you enjoyed - coming over to stay in my daughter's flat in Edinburgh next weekend whilst she is away. Hope I can find something similar for brunch.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

25-02-2018, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Ffosse, glad you enjoyed - coming over to stay in my daughter's flat in Edinburgh next weekend whilst she is away. Hope I can find something similar for brunch.
Well I can recommend the Olive Branch, halfway down Broughton Street. Pale green building.

https://www.theolivebranchscotland.co.uk/
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 06:24 PM

Sounds like your body was telling you to, glad you enjoyed your nap.

I try not to sleep during the day or I can't sleep at night I don't sleep well these days anyway I'm reading more than sleeping between 10pm and 7am.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top