Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:16 PM

Re: Blue jeans that are torn

Originally Posted by Leia ->
I remember buying shrink to fit jeans and sitting in the bath in them
Leia, that brings back memories. Does anyone else remember buying shrink to fit jeans, if you wanted the latest bleached look, you had to 1/4 fill the bath with warm water and BLEACH! and get in wearing them, lie down and wait for 15 minutes or more. Then struggle to get soaking wet tight jeans off to let them dry.

I still cannot believe we ever did something so silly as sitting in bleach!! It did the trick tho, skin-tight, sexy jeans with the latest bleached look,
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:19 PM

you put them on and go for it. wholes or no wholes bleached or unbleached. loose or baggy - what ever you like.

I would like to I thought of this but I am sure I heard my family say or it was passed down genetically in the jeans
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:23 PM

Go for it wild blueberry your as old as you feel. Life is so short get out there and wear those jeans gal!
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Go for it wild blueberry your as old as you feel. Life is so short get out there and wear those jeans gal!
I wholeheartedly agree with that.

I wear what I like. I've already decided to grow old disgracefully
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:27 PM

I agree Doc. Ladies should wear whatever they want to wear and age doesn't mean you can't still turn heads.

Go for it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:32 PM

Absolutely wear them and enjoy .
Personally I will keep to the ones without holes jeans are cold enough as it is and too many rips must be a pain to put on !
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:34 PM

I wear black jeans at work and did not realise I was walking around with a rip in the arse I only found as I managed to spill a carton of chicken soup all over myself So I was then walking around in jeans with a rip and slimey chicken soup all over then, not sure if that look will catch on
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:39 PM

Hi Doc......nice to see you here. I met you somewhere else last year.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
I'm just going to jump in here and let you know...that these jeans are in fashion and one purchases them already torn.

Buying a new pair isn't the point, as these are not old nor are they tattered... I know this because mine are the same as Blue's...

As for it being cold in Canada right now...today is very mild and seems like a spring day...
Just like a spring day eh Filly....I am in shorts and T. (Inside, but with all the windows open) I love this weather.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 09:51 PM

I know Blue...my windows are open too...oh it's just sooo, nice. And, I am in my torn jeans...yeah, no kidding!

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top