Join for free
Page 552 of 1676 « First < 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 652 1052 1552 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 01:35 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Number 34 is my lucky number, it used to be number 109 but that number let me down in a raffle so I ditched it, funny how folks only have lucky numbers going up to 10 ain't it, I suggest they live a little, be more adventurous and pick two digits, or even three, who knows their luck might change.
I knew a very refined young man, worked with him actually, he told me that anytime he asked a girl to dance when in a ballroom the first thing he asked her was what her lucky number was, if she said 7 as most do he would never ask her out on a date "Seven is far too common for me" He eventually married into the mighty Guinness family. That's a fact.
As that great Irish poet and tinker (he had his own caravan) Malachi Mullarky said “One must endure life’s dangers if one is to live” he also said “To lie on one’s back and do nothing, is better than to lie on ones feet and get away with it” well said Malachi me oul flower.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 01:52 PM

Malachi had a point,Jem...but only up to a point. [see what I did there?]

I told a lie once. A blatant,all-out,100% non-truthful lie.
I didn't feel at ALL worried about it being a lie,as DUE to telling it,I survived.
No severe battering,no headaches,no ringing in my ears,no snot in my mug of tea.
Oh-the lie? It was the night we were about to attend the Mayor's ball.
Herself had proudly presented herself for my inspection in her new dress.
She asked "Does my bum look big in this?"
Now...my options were
1/"My dear,it suits you as rainbows suit the sky".
2/"That dress enhances your glory the way sunshine enhances a Sunday".
3/"You look like a horse backing up to scratch it's arse on a gatepost".

....using just your husbandly knowledge of such matters-pick the answer I didn't use....then,using that answer,work out which one was actually true. [and for GODS sake,keep it to yourself!]
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 11:39 PM

You are too much of a gentleman to use number 3 Pug, either that or you’re an awful coward.
I have always been truthful when the women in my family ask the big bum question, anytime they have to ask me they seem to be very nervous, they all know too well that I don’t pull any punches so you might say I have the last word on it. I am under instruction to inform them immediately if I think they are putting on weight, I can assure you I hate the job, but as the hangman said, somebody has to do it.
Only last January the daughter came in and said she put on 8 pounds over the festive season, I was blamed for it for not watching HER weight! I mean how do you win with women.
Anyway why are they so concerned about the bum area? I never heard one of them ask “Does my breasts look big in this top?” Or with a new hat “Do my ears look big in this hat?”
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
You are too much of a gentleman to use number 3 Pug, either that or you’re an awful coward.
I have always been truthful when the women in my family ask the big bum question, anytime they have to ask me they seem to be very nervous, they all know too well that I don’t pull any punches so you might say I have the last word on it. I am under instruction to inform them immediately if I think they are putting on weight, I can assure you I hate the job, but as the hangman said, somebody has to do it.
Only last January the daughter came in and said she put on 8 pounds over the festive season, I was blamed for it for not watching HER weight! I mean how do you win with women.
Anyway why are they so concerned about the bum area? I never heard one of them ask “Does my breasts look big in this top?” Or with a new hat “Do my ears look big in this hat?”
the african males in general revere the large posterior in women but not in themselves! - and it's very useful for carrying things such as kids and parcels etc etc I can't imagine what else it could be useful for ??

hang on baby you could finish up on the other side of the room!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 12:05 AM

bye the bye chum mates - how's everyones facebook account going on these days?? just asking!

and good morning Sir Ringo Starr!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

21-03-2018, 02:05 PM

That's a bum wearing a dress Gummy "Does my dress look too small in this bum?"
I don't know anything about F/book Gummy, me two grandkids are always on it that's about it.
What's with the 'Sir' Ringo, didn't the Beatles all return their OBE's back in the sixties?
What does OBE stand for anyway? One Boiled Egg?

Was that Gilbert O’Sullivan from Waterford you mentioned a while back Gummy?

[YT]D_P-v1BVQn8[YT]
Blast ! it didn't work again, that's it, no more attempts.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 02:29 PM

[YT]D_P-v1BVQn8[YT]
Almost perfect there Jem. Look at what you typed and just add the missed / before the yt in the second bracket
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 02:36 PM

One would rather eat one's socks after a day wearing wellies in a horse paddock,than open a Farcebook account,gumbud,old chap. In the years that horrific joke's been available to the populace,Jeremy Kyle has become a multi millionaire solely on the back of "Basically,you turned round at the end of the day,obviously,know wot I meen,Facebook,innit"!

[Ringo WHO???]

...and as for the young lady above...I really REALLY wouldn't wish to be on the window seat beside her on a bus. Good Lord - her body's back-to-front & upside down!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

21-03-2018, 02:40 PM

I say...pertaining to nothing in particular...one's nice new,shiny,laptop arrived this very morning. Not even unboxed it yet,just had a quick peek inside...hmm,I'll never make fully qualified geek at this rate. However,with a little luck and a lot of expostulating,I may actually be able to see youtube videos on forums.

Sorry....carry on,chaps....
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-03-2018, 03:36 PM

That's a bum wearing a dress Gummy "Does my dress look too small in this bum?"
I don't know anything about F/book Gummy, me two grandkids are always on it that's about it.
What's with the 'Sir' Ringo, didn't the Beatles all return their OBE's back in the sixties?
What does OBE stand for anyway? One Boiled Egg?

[YT]D_P-v1BVQn8[YT]
oh for feck sakes Jem all you missed out was a forward slash! here it is mate - look I would be hopeless of polishing gems - but if you wuz trainin me yuz be sayin - come on gummy keep trying ; keep trying wouldn't yuz??

yes dat's the geezer!!

Page 552 of 1676 « First < 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 652 1052 1552 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top