Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 10:38 AM

Tarzan's view of brexit negotiations.

Seems Tarzan is not happy with what TM had to say on Friday and has said so rather forecefully and has ripped apart the papered-over cracks the scumbag 'nasty party' were trying to convice the rest of us of their 'unity'.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ne-theresa-may
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 10:56 AM

Re: Tarzan's view of brexit negotiations.

Spite!

Reads like the words of someone who got sacked.

He's now on team BLAIR!
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 11:07 AM

Michael who? another has been who was when an MP.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 11:52 AM

Hi

Anyone know what the Labour Party is proposing?
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Anyone know what the Labour Party is proposing?
Yes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43198394

Heseltine is right, of course. May's speech was just a cherry picking list. The EU have already said the UK won't be allowed to have our cake and eat it, so why keep trying?
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 12:43 PM

Possibly because even the EU, blind and daft as it is will see that damaging your own economy for the sake of revenge is plain stupid.
As for your link it doesn't work. Like Labour.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 01:11 PM

I think you'll find it's Tories who don't work. Working themselves is against their principles when their are peasants to do it for them and exploit.

Letting the UK cherry pick and have the benefits of EU membership, without shouldering a share of the costs, responsibilities, regulations, aims and principles would do far more harm to the EU economies, their society and their future. It is not just about money, it's important not to let the Brexiters drag the EU countries into a race to the bottom on human rights, workers rights, the environment, food safety etc.

Link is working now.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 02:26 PM

Hi

The EU have already rejected Corbyn's Plans.

In response to Rainmaker.

The EU are not damaging their Economy at all they are protecting it.

We lose access to Services,our biggest Export, May has acknowledged that,no Passporting, our decision,not the EU's.

It was our decision to leave the Single Market and Customs Union, our Red Lines.

We lose Tariff Free Access to 44% of our Exports, the EU loses Tariff Free Access to 13% of their Exports.

Simple maths,if you pick a fight with someone 4 times your size,expect to get hammered.

I still think Leave was the right thing to do,I want no part of a Federal EU.

I did not for one minute believe the Brexiteers Promises, I have planned accordingly.

I bought Polish Zloty,I am already up by £15k.

Those with vast amounts of money,like Rees Mogg,stand to make several Hundred Million out of Brexit.

Theresa May has made it perfectly clear, things will change.

The EU,will make more money from the UK leaving than we pay in at the moment.

Live with it,it is a price worth paying.

As for new Trade Deals, India has said swan off unless they get Free Movement,Trump has just started a Trade War.

Japan has said they will do whatever is best for them.

There is no such thing as British Industry,our major Exporters are all Foreign Owned, they have no allegiance to the UK at all.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 02:35 PM

I shall ignore your opening remark since it plainly isn't true.

What you describe in your second is a complete misrepresentation of the facts. Nobody I know who voted to leave expected to cherry pick nor does the government. we expected to leave completely and negotiate a new trade deal much like other countries have with the EU, any concessions would be negotiated on the terms agreed at the time at the time. It is also a complete fallacy do assume that the workforce will lose out on any rights they have at present or anything else.

The problem is, Labour, their supporters and also the Remainers spreading lies like that without any proof whatsoever purely because of their unreasonable hatred of the Conservatives party. Sad really.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

04-03-2018, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The EU have already rejected Corbyn's Plans.

In response to Rainmaker.

The EU are not damaging their Economy at all they are protecting it.

We lose access to Services,our biggest Export, May has acknowledged that,no Passporting, our decision,not the EU's.

It was our decision to leave the Single Market and Customs Union, our Red Lines.

We lose Tariff Free Access to 44% of our Exports, the EU loses Tariff Free Access to 13% of their Exports.

Simple maths,if you pick a fight with someone 4 times your size,expect to get hammered.

I still think Leave was the right thing to do,I want no part of a Federal EU.

I did not for one minute believe the Brexiteers Promises, I have planned accordingly.

I bought Polish Zloty,I am already up by £15k.

Those with vast amounts of money,like Rees Mogg,stand to make several Hundred Million out of Brexit.
I really wish you'd change the record You tell us the same thing in every post. It doesn't' make you any more right than me or anyone else.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top