Join for free
Page 3 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 01:24 PM

Re: Britain could leave the Bloc and do things better!

The way the USA is beginning to look at Trade Deals, with everyone else, looks like causing a fair bit of damage for some.

They've set their sights on the EU, for starters, and China is getting hit as well.

Remains to be seen who will fare best in this new scrap.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 04:08 PM

Im Sorry Swim but pensioners have already paid so I for one will not be voting to pay anymore

in fact in my world Once retired you pay nothing
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Im Sorry Swim but pensioners have already paid so I for one will not be voting to pay anymore

in fact in my world Once retired you pay nothing
Hi

My view is different, Pensioners have paid nowhere near enough for our Pensions.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 05:00 PM

Speak for yourself

Also I did not vote for this mess so why should I and millions like us have to pull you out of the S***
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 05:15 PM

Speak for yourself

Also I did not vote for this mess so why should I and millions like us have to pull you out of the S***
Hi

Absolutely nobody has paid enough for their State Pensions.

We knew this 20 years ago,but successive Governments did nothing.

There is also no reason why Pensioners should not have to pay NI for the costs of the NHS.

You did not vote because you are an Ex Pat.

I pay my own way, I rely on no one.
Vaniy
Spain

12-03-2018, 05:18 PM

I Did vote
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

12-03-2018, 05:37 PM

I Did vote
Hi

Good for you.

You still lost.

I may well be moving abroad and renting my house here.

Working for an EU Government, I am retired, but still in demand.

They are offering 350% more than the UK Government with no loss of Pension.

Such is life.
Vaniy
Spain

12-03-2018, 06:13 PM

If thats the case You should buy another house where ever you are going you can never have too much property

and you can rent that out after you leave still making money

Just one word of warning when letting remember the place will be wrecked when you get back I know from past experiance but good luck
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 07:24 PM

If thats the case You should buy another house where ever you are going you can never have too much property

and you can rent that out after you leave still making money

Just one word of warning when letting remember the place will be wrecked when you get back I know from past experiance but good luck
Sensible advice. I wouldn't rent; I've seen too many scare stories. Some friends of ours endured some big problems with non-payment and couldn't get rid of the person involved.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
The problem is these so called allies want to take over, they are not satisfied with being friends and neighbours they want to take total charge.

If they were just friends and close allies that would be perfect but they don't want that.
I agree with you Summer. If the EU had not sought such intimate relations I don't think we would be leaving. They want to go all the way and we just want a bit of foreplay. But unfortunately they are the only club in town.

Page 3 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top