Join for free
Page 7 of 52 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 02:46 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

Just come in off balcony Doc,its lovely out there
Had to go to Mumbles to pay a bill but headed straight back . Hope everybody else is ok
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 03:42 PM

Wedding should be fabulous Efryn. Exciting time for you.

Hope Jeannie is feeling better, she is having a rough time.

Had a brief unexpected visitation from my sister, who lives in Sully, on their way back from a wedding in Harrow. So all behind with chores. Shattered. About an hours sleep last night. Very late getting to bed then new carer woke me at 2.50 a.m. To ask me something. Couldn't sleep after that. Been training another carer this morning.............
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by doctor ->
must be holiday time,,where are you all hideing
Car servicing and M.O.T day Doc, all done now and all o.k except------ the pain from seeing and paying the bill is excruciating
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 10:46 PM

This is the second attempt at this post, first one vanished!

Had a hectic few days - why does everything come together?
Friday to Manchester (by train with a friend) for a Craft Show, Saturday in a state of collapse!, Sunday to Swansea with youngest son and granddaughter and Lexi so that granddaughter could take part in the Junior Athletics, and this morning to Llandrindod for a tour of Powys Archives, which was rivetting. I had no idea that so much stuff was available to browse through. Only snag is that you have to book a spot to go because they are so short of space that you have to be prepared to keep your elbows in!

Wedding dress shopping sounded lovely Enfys - I would have blubbed!
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2014, 07:38 AM

Chilly start here....I hope it'll warm up later...
Trying to sort out clothes for our cruise on Friday...
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2014, 07:54 AM

Good morning all, bright start but a little chilly' having the fence painted today so hope it stays dry.

I went to the Archives at The Swansea Civic Centre when I was doing the Family History course, as you say Sue an eye opener to find how much history is stored and available.

Good luck with the packing nimby x
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2014, 08:15 AM

Very grey here this morning. Where are you cruising to Nimby?
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2014, 08:30 PM

Turned out a glorious day after a misty, grey, start. In fact 24 degrees!!

Our day carers finish tomorrow and we have not a clue who is taking over. The nights are OK. Feeling rather low about it, as I can't get any answers.
Sweetsue
midWales

17-09-2014, 08:18 AM

Think you can be excused for feeling low Celyn, know how I felt last autumn when I didn't know who was coming through the door next - or when. Nothing worse than uncertainty. Hope things settle down for you soon. We're all thinking of you and Michael.

Grey and misty start here again. Off to Pilates shortly then to take Rob out to lunch and do a bit of shopping.
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2014, 08:25 AM

Sun is trying to shine,forecast is good for the day.Shopping,then meeting friends for coffee,usual Wednesday routine!
Youngest grandson here after school.He's given his order for meat balls and noodles for tea.
Hope the care situation gets better for you-Celyn.
Enjoy your day what ever you're up to.

Page 7 of 52 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top