Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 01:11 PM

Re: Boris opens his gob (again) and puts both feet inside!!!

Well, it seems nobody seems interested in rational debate only silly claims and points scoring and now we've woken the dinosaur.
As I said before its becoming more like Punch and Judy and as still you can't say what has offended you and I don't have enough time left in my life to wait for you, I'll leave you to it.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Well, it seems nobody seems interested in rational debate only silly claims and points scoring and now we've woken the dinosaur.
As I said before its becoming more like Punch and Judy and as still you can't say what has offended you and I don't have enough time left in my life to wait for you, I'll leave you to it.

I shall remind you of YOUR first post shall I ?

The only place where it's normal to sack people for speaking the truth or saying what they think is in the Labour party. Remind me, how many shadow ministers and spokesmen have they got through?
I am personally are not so easily offended, but then again I have no contact to any of the bodies Boris feels is messing up the earning potential of Sirte.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->

I notice you haven't offered an explanation as to what it is that offends you, surely its not just that you think we should mind our own business.
I wouldn't say it offends me. I'm simply disappointed that we have someone in such a post who is so careless with his words being overheard. Not just this but also in Burma last week. Everyone speaks their thoughts in private but he seems to have a talent for being heard and recorded. Or maybe he doesn't care. In such a position you should care about Britain's reputation and maintain dignity and diplomacy. Particularly at a time when we should be making friends.

I'm unimpressed by his attempts to try to undermine the PM. One of the LBC commentators said today that he's been described as having no principles in his pursuit of power. It was noted that he changes his mind to put him in the best position to promote his own status. If that's the case then he could put his own interests ahead of the national interest if in power. That's nobody's idea of democracy.

There is currently a debate on the radio that undermining the PM could very well lead to the failure of brexit. They will have to halt talks but the clock will keep ticking. My own objection to this behaviour is based on a worry that if there is another leadership challenge Jezza will have another chance to get in.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I wouldn't say it offends me. I'm simply disappointed that we have someone in such a post who is so careless with his words being overheard. Not just this but also in Burma last week. Everyone speaks their thoughts in private but he seems to have a talent for being heard and recorded. Or maybe he doesn't care. In such a position you should care about Britain's reputation and maintain dignity and diplomacy. Particularly at a time when we should be making friends.

I'm unimpressed by his attempts to try to undermine the PM. One of the LBC commentators said today that he's been described as having no principles in his pursuit of power. It was noted that he changes his mind to put him in the best position to promote his own status. If that's the case then he could put his own interests ahead of the national interest if in power. That's nobody's idea of democracy.

There is currently a debate on the radio that undermining the PM could very well lead to the failure of brexit. They will have to halt talks but the clock will keep ticking. My own objection to this behaviour is based on a worry that if there is another leadership challenge Jezza will have another chance to get in.

Very good - bring it on!!! - the sooner we get rid of this scumbag 'nasty party' government the better!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Very good - bring it on!!! - the sooner we get rid of this scumbag 'nasty party' government the better!!!
Hi

To be replaced by what?

A bunch of terrorist supporting financial incompetents?

That is the leadership of the Labour Party today and I cannot and will not vote for them.

Get rid of Corbyn and Momentum and then I would.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

To be replaced by what?

A bunch of terrorist supporting financial incompetents?

That is the leadership of the Labour Party today and I cannot and will not vote for them.

Get rid of Corbyn and Momentum and then I would.

The loss of one vote amongst the millions that do support Jeremy wouldn't even cause a ripple!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 08:08 AM

Hi

Boris has made 3 promises.

We will save £350 Million a week which we could spend on the NHS.

We can have our cake and eat it.

Single Market access without paying and without free movement.

We can have a Free Trade Deal with the EU without paying a penny.

His famous go whistle.

If I was May I would put him in charge of negotiations and tell him to get on with it and deliver on his promises.

He could simply swap jobs with David Davies.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I agree but I do not trust Jezza. I don't understand his un-affordable nationalisation plan and it doesn't matter how high wages are if prices rise at the same time. Lots of promises but economically unfeasible.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

20-10-2017, 10:30 AM

Boris opened his gob yet again and has managed to stick both feet inside. He criticised Jeremy for an interview he gave to Russia today, but studiously forgot that his own father, plus six other scumbag 'nasty party' members have also been interviewed by Russia Today. Boris - one of the country's biggest hypocrites!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8006436.html

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top