Join for free
Page 42 of 52 « First < 32 40 41 42 43 44 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 08:35 PM

Re: Jerusalem

I don't know why I bother to continually try to make the point that this conflict is destructive to both sides ... when there is a joker sitting in the wings who continually tries to derail it with childish halfbaked contributions. I'm getting embarrassed for them.

I think I've successfully managed to make my point for the more unbiased reader.
Thank you to anyone who read it with an open mind ( even if you disagreed with me but nevertheless resisted the urge to pee on me).
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:00 PM

In a debate there is no need to make derogatory remarks re other posters.
It's shows lack of rational argument .
I just debate the topic and make my points as I see them

The truth is is that if the Arabs laid down their weapons there would be no more violence if the Israelis laid down their arms there would be no more Israel.

And yes I have paraphrased Benjamin Netenyahu because it this respect he is right

It is in the hands of the Palestinians they cannot demand without conditions -they have lost and have been losing for seven decades .
They must put down their arms and come to the table and make peace.

The Arab countries i.e. Egypt and Jordan who wanted peace with Israel got it .
They have peace treaties and combined projects with Israel.
More will follow the Arab world couldn't care less about the Palestinians they certainly don't want them and their terrorist leaders in their own countries .

Israel has always been ready to make peace but it lacks a partner in peace .
Until an Arab leader emerges who really wants to put his people first there will no cessation in this circle of violence .
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:00 PM

all threads eventually come to an end except the cake recipe ones??
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:02 PM

I must wonder what source is acceptable for any Israeli soldier or group of soldiers abusing their position of power ?

Give me a clue Muddy please.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:06 PM

The Israeli army is self critical any such incidents are dealt with severely .

But don't be fooled by pics - would any father worth his salt stand by with his cell phone while his wife and daughters 'rescue' his son from an armed soldier?

Come on they know the Israeli soldier rarely retaliate - kids slap them and heave rocks with relative impunity.

Imagine if a young girl slapped ANY Arab man much less a soldier .

They just would not dare,
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Ah ... I get your drift.
The last ones left are the ones waving the biggest wooden spoons? ..or the ones who slam the recipe book shut on the poor little fingers of the others ?

I like your droll wit.
I can't believe some of the stuff on here masquerading as rational argument.
I'll leave you to it. It was kinda interesting in places ... here and there.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

The truth is is that if the Arabs laid down their weapons there would be no more violence if the Israelis laid down their arms there would be no more Israel.
If they sat down and negotiated then there might be a peaceful solution that allowed the existence of Israel and a Palestinian homeland. Don't be so closed to this idea. It just requires the right leader for both Palestine and Israel. Perhaps at some point in the future that might happen.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
This is a type of cake where nobody can agree on the best recipe.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The Israeli army is self critical any such incidents are dealt with severely .

But don't be fooled by pics - would any father worth his salt stand by with his cell phone while his wife and daughters 'rescue' his son from an armed soldier?

Come on they know the Israeli soldier rarely retaliate - kids slap them and heave rocks with relative impunity.

Imagine if a young girl slapped ANY Arab man much less a soldier .

They just would not dare,
You seem to be in the know, what happened to these soldiers, or is this yet another 'staged' event ?

HERE
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:41 PM

Just don't leave the Cake out in the Rain.

Page 42 of 52 « First < 32 40 41 42 43 44 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top