Join for free
Page 4 of 24 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 01:06 PM

Re: The Windrush Debacle

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
I might know that you wouldn't be able to resist opening your abusive hate filled mouth and confirming my assessment. Your bigoted reaction just confirms the who is evil

The one with rose tinted spectacles is you if you think that your beloved Jeremy has all the answers. It is the Labour Party that is doing its best to earn the title of Nasty Party.

Wrong yet again!!! - I am not a member of the Labour Party and not therefore a supporter of Jeremy Corbyn.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 01:08 PM

Who do you support?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Oh go and put the pies on you old gas bag .
Lots of the people who came to work here have retired back home on a nice pension .
Others did take the trouble to get their paperwork in order .
Sometimes you have to do things to help yourself you know.

Since you seem to be possession of all the answers, perhaps you'd care to inform us and the scumbag 'nasty party' government.

1. Of those who came here prior to 1973, how many have now retired and returned to the Caribbean Islands from whence they came???

2. Of those who have remained here, how many have applied for and received a UK passport to enable them to travel abroad if they so desired???

3. How many of the remainder who have neither returned to the Caribbean, or have not applied for a passport are there currently living in the UK???
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

17-04-2018, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Who do you support?

Whats it of any business of yours???
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 01:28 PM

I knew it the pie eaters party !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

17-04-2018, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Since you seem to be possession of all the answers, perhaps you'd care to inform us and the scumbag 'nasty party' government.

1. Of those who came here prior to 1973, how many have now retired and returned to the Caribbean Islands from whence they came???
I lived in the Carribean for 13 years and I met loads of people who had retired and gone home to their beautiful warm tropical homelands

2. Of those who have remained here, how many have applied for and received a UK passport to enable them to travel abroad if they so desired???
How would I know but if they intended to stay i. The uk they should have done so.
3. How many of the remainder who have neither returned to the Caribbean, or have not applied for a passport are there currently living in the UK???
Goodness knows but it going to be ok they will get help so what's your problem !
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 01:37 PM

The Windrush Generation deserve the utmost RESPECT, they help rebuild this country when it was in the doldrums after WW2.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 01:49 PM

Good idea to pack the government off, anywhere.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

17-04-2018, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Good idea to pack the government off, anywhere.

I choose the island of South Georgia down the bottom of the South Atlantic for them. Far enough away and without flight or ship contact.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2018, 02:24 PM

Wrangel Island seems appropriate, has a predominance for high wind.

Page 4 of 24 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top