Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Clementy
London, UK
Clementy is female 

29-08-2014, 10:37 PM

Re: Another Newbie

Hello Cheshire Cat,

Nice to see some cats, I have two of my own inherited from my son.

Thank you for your welcome
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 10:47 PM

Hi and welcome from me Clementy. An oldie? Well I'm halfway through my 8th decade so I must be one of the oldest oldies. Enjoy yourself on the forum and join in.
Clementy
London, UK
Clementy is female 

29-08-2014, 11:07 PM

Hello EZ,

Lovely to hear from you. You sound very young at heart so I think I will enjoy the forums. It's nice to chat to people of all ages although I have to admit I'm rather stumped with the under 20s sometimes.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2014, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Clementy ->
Hello Cheshire Cat,

Nice to see some cats, I have two of my own inherited from my son.

Thank you for your welcome
I adore cats! If I had the money I'd open a cat sanctuary and take enormous pleasure from taking care of them
Clementy
London, UK
Clementy is female 

29-08-2014, 11:36 PM

Cats are wonderful aren't they? My two are so entertaining and graceful and lovely feet warmers on a chilly night.

If only we had more sanctuaries, my other son found a friendly, very hungry cat but the Celia Hammond Trust couldn't take him in as they were full, but as he had a registered chip they agreed to keep him overnight until the owner collected him. So pleased it ended well, he had travelled a good few miles from home and had been missing almost a week.

Having your own sanctuary would be a lovely thing.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2014, 07:19 AM

Hi Clementy and a very warm welcome to the forum.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 04:27 PM

Hello Clementy, and a very warm welcome to you.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Clementy ->
Cats are wonderful aren't they? My two are so entertaining and graceful and lovely feet warmers on a chilly night.

If only we had more sanctuaries, my other son found a friendly, very hungry cat but the Celia Hammond Trust couldn't take him in as they were full, but as he had a registered chip they agreed to keep him overnight until the owner collected him. So pleased it ended well, he had travelled a good few miles from home and had been missing almost a week.

Having your own sanctuary would be a lovely thing.
You would love my cat then Clementy, she has 8" long fur in the winter months and she is very cuddly and loves everyone.
Clementy
London, UK
Clementy is female 

01-09-2014, 01:11 PM

Hi Susie,

That is long fur, does she like being brushed? Unfortunately my slightly fluffy tabby hates it and bolts when she sees her brush, she's not a great cuddler either, has to be on her terms, but she has a very sweet nature.

Hello Jem, thank you for your welcome
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2014, 02:11 PM

Hi Clementy.........hope you have a fun time on the forum........I love cats.........H

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top