Join for free
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 01:27 AM

Suddenly the World makes Sense

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 04:59 AM

Re: Suddenly the World makes Sense

It makes sense to me too Bruce.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 08:14 AM

That is my kind of geography !
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 06:46 PM

I have visited beer and wine often , but would like a holiday in rum
Archer
Adelaide, South Australia
Archer is male  Archer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 07:59 PM

Except you've got Australia wrong...yes, we make lots of beer but are more known wold wide for our wines...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Archer ->
Except you've got Australia wrong...yes, we make lots of beer but are more known wold wide for our wines...
I would totally disagree with that. If you ask the average person overseas they will know Australia far more for Fosters than any of its wines (not withstanding no one in the country actually drinks Fosters)
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2013, 08:44 AM

Great Map Bruce. What happened to that nice female leader you had, she seems to have replaced by her arch rival. I saw the clip you posted a while back when she totally demolished him as a mysoginist.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

27-09-2013, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Great Map Bruce. What happened to that nice female leader you had, she seems to have replaced by her arch rival. I saw the clip you posted a while back when she totally demolished him as a mysoginist.
Unfortunately that was the best thing she did. For some reason she never clicked with the public and the Labor government never seemed quite competent. Abbott didn't win the election so much as Labor lost it, sadly there are no Paul Keatings or even a Bob Hawke in the present parliament just a bunch of non entities - totally lacking any vision or long term plan.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top