Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 07:51 AM

Re: Night Master

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Mark your backing a losing hand here, this lot are to romantic fiction what Attila the Hun was to Ballet dancing.
And he's wearing M and S pyjamas too

MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 08:00 AM

Blimey, so he is. I have a pair like that .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 11:19 AM

Mark think you need to get with the times, MIlls and Boon are oldstyle, its all Shades of Gray these days,mind you i think you should write a bit of Sci-Fi about a keyboard warrior---- "The Terminalater" Suits you Sir
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 11:26 AM

Mark think you need to get with the times, MIlls and Boon are oldstyle, its all Shades of Gray these days,mind you i think you should write a bit of Sci-Fi about a keyboard warrior---- "The Terminalater" Suits you Sir
Well, I did write it around 25 years ago . There is still a huge market for the old Mills & Boon stuff. I really do intend to get back in to this writing lark as I do have a lot of energy being put to bad use at the moment lol. Still, if I start on easy to write stuff I could well progress to much more meaningful or 'deeper' stuff in the future.

Hey - your idea about a 'keyboard warrior' is a damn good idea. Seriously now. I bet a well written book on such a person would sell like hot cakes and I have plenty of material ready to hand .
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2014, 01:04 PM

Yes a bit of action for the men, or maybe it's mostly women who buy books now, I don't know, how about script writing for action TV/Films?, but stick to the Mills & Boon stuff if it's cash for trash you're after.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top