Join for free
Furryanimal
Wales
Furryanimal is male  Furryanimal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 11:30 PM

South East Wales

Any one on here from the South East- particularly the Gwent/ Cardiff areas. I'm in Cwmbran.And there are lots of people on other forums who know that so I don't mind saying.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 11:35 PM

Re: South East Wales

Commiserations; )
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 11:40 PM

Only ever been to Wales once Furry, years ago it was. I remember seeing the Brecon Beacons, and Pembroke Castle.
I don't know if that is anywhere near you, my geography is so bad, I can't even find my way back to my car when I've parked it sometimes.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Furryanimal ->
Any one on here from the South East- particularly the Gwent/ Cardiff areas. I'm in Cwmbran.And there are lots of people on other forums who know that so I don't mind saying.
Admin comes from that area Furry
Furryanimal
Wales
Furryanimal is male  Furryanimal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Commiserations; )
You know the area then!!
Furryanimal
Wales

12-01-2017, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Only ever been to Wales once Furry, years ago it was. I remember seeing the Brecon Beacons, and Pembroke Castle.
I don't know if that is anywhere near you, my geography is so bad, I can't even find my way back to my car when I've parked it sometimes.
The Beacons are just up the road
Furryanimal
Wales

12-01-2017, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Admin comes from that area Furry
Worcestershire i see. I love the train trip from Hereford up to Worcester. Beautiful area.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 10:40 PM

Tredegar...many moons ago
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 09:07 AM

Hi Furry......I'm from Cardiff.....in Whitchurch......apart from 4 yrs in Caerphilly lived here all my life

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top