Join for free
Page 11 of 28 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 03:49 PM

Re: Prince Harry to marry Meghan

During all this rush of loveliness for the happy couple, let us spare a thought for someone who married into the Royal Family, and ended up in a pine box because of that shall we?
Yes it is Harry's lovely and wonderful Mother Diana I am talking about here.
She didn't cope with marrying into that lot very well now.
Did she?
I think the Royal Family were horrible to her, even though it was deceiving, conniving Charley who was having it away with his fancy Woman Camilla Parker Bowles.
Diana would very likely still be alive today only for marrying into that lot, and her cheating stinking Husband.
All very conveniently forgotten about now.
Isn't it?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 03:53 PM

Diana was no angel herself. She played away too.

Thing is the royals wash their dirty laundry in public . They get divorced and have extra marital affairs the same as anyone else apparently . . it's just one up from fraternising the milkman.
Someone remind me why they're special.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 03:59 PM

Hi

Just a thought.

If all the Republicans on here had their way, would we have had all these posts if President Corbyn had announced he was going to marry Diane Abbott and make her our First Lady?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 04:06 PM

Prime time TV for satirical humour would make a big comeback if nothing else.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Just a thought.

If all the Republicans on here had their way, would we have had all these posts if President Corbyn had announced he was going to marry Diane Abbott and make her our First Lady?
I wouldn't exactly say I was a republican Swim, as it is all the hangers on such as Air Miles Andy and so many other of the Royal Family who just have all the lazy blastards who put nothing in, and have the jolly's and fun.

President Corbyn married to Diane Abbot?
Now THAT sounds like a marriage made in heaven!

PS
Just reading about Meghans £200,000 engagement ring.
I understand that Prince Harry has a personal fortune of well over £40 million.
So who is going to pay for this happy event.
Does anybody know?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 04:47 PM

Pick from one of the three below.

1. The taxpayer
2. The taxpayer
3. The taxpayer
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Diana was no angel herself. She played away too.

Thing is the royals wash their dirty laundry in public . They get divorced and have extra marital affairs the same as anyone else apparently . . it's just one up from fraternising the milkman.
Someone remind me why they're special.
What did you expect Charlie boy never stopped playing about with Camila even when he married Diana so she had to look elsewhere for a service hence how Harry came about with the galloping major.
Has for speaking to each other Charlies tomatoe plants where getting more conversation from him than Diana was.
But you can't just blame Charlie after all he was just following in daddies footsteps.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 04:51 PM

Phil the Greek having a bit on the side? Name names that’s what I say...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
I wouldn't exactly say I was a republican Swim, as it is all the hangers on such as Air Miles Andy and so many other of the Royal Family who just have all the lazy blastards who put nothing in, and have the jolly's and fun.

President Corbyn married to Diane Abbot?
Now THAT sounds like a marriage made in heaven!

PS
Just reading about Meghans £200,000 engagement ring.
I understand that Prince Harry has a personal fortune of well over £40 million.
So who is going to pay for this happy event.
Does anybody know?
Hi

No idea who is going to pay.

I am no fan of some of them to be honest.

Princess Annes kids are quite normal, Zara is a bit of a rebel and very down to earth.

Both William and Harry did their helicopter training near here and used the local shops and restaurants.

They are both well regarded locally, taking their place in the queues and opening doors for the oldies.

I could not give a stuff about how much money Harry has.

He went and fought, he therefore has the same respect that I give to all our Military and Ex Military.

All apart from one that is, the Ex Senior Officer who lives locally and who is a complete arrogant prat.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2017, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I agree with that although i am interested in the big royal wedding. People watch reality tv like hawks but this is history in the making so far more compelling to follow it.
I agree with that Annie , when the Queen goes and Charles takes over its History I hope I will be a round to see it .

Page 11 of 28 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top