Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Pepe Le Pew
New Member!
McGregor ~ Canada
Pepe Le Pew is male 

11-06-2018, 02:21 PM

Re: Doctors will be able to get away with murder

We face the same situations in Canada. I do not blame the Doctors, after all they are only human, not god's..

In the worst cases, blood pressure drops, the heart weakens, and the patient spirals toward septic shock. Once this happens, multiple organs—lungs, kidneys, liver—may quickly fail, and the patient can die. Sepsis is a major challenge in hospitals, where it's one of the leading causes of death.
The young lad had sepsis, which is fatal, very hard to control or cure..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 02:37 PM

It's all very worrying.
It seems like anything will do to dig the government out of a hole amd make the numbers add up.
What else is worrying is that the countries these health professionals come from probably need them more than we do!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Yet this article from 2015 https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/62...qualifications
could put people at risk.
Yes, that's my point Cinders. How ridiculous is that.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 08:16 PM

This is my complaint ,WHY is there no one to get in touch with after 5/6 pm,apart from 111/999. / If you ring my GPafter 6pm you get a recorded message to say surgery is closed until 8am,,if in an emergency ring 111/999 .Ihave district nurses but they are no.t available after 5pm ,so when I was unwell af ter these hours I had to ring 111 and ended up in Hospital

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top