Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 07:38 PM

Sickening

My son read about a dog in India,sleeping by the road side when workers came along, they poured hot tar over the poor animal, then ran over it with a steam roller. They have been prosecuted for animal cruelty ,but I wonder how much will be done
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 01:08 AM

Re: Sickening

Horrific ! Probably nothing will be done Deylon. Well, certainly nothing to help the next victim of a similar crime.
Some terrible cases of cruelty in India.
We can all do our bit by exposing and getting involved with organisations, but I think India will take a lot longer to change than we would like .
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 02:34 AM

You may want to add ( trigger ) to your thread title for those with ptsd. I couldn’t get past the first sentence.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 06:33 AM

There is no room on the planet for sociopaths.

If I were a judge...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 09:08 AM

I reckon the best deterent for crimes such as that would be 'an eye for an eye'. They should have the same thing done to them as an example.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
My son read about a dog in India,sleeping by the road side when workers came along, they poured hot tar over the poor animal, then ran over it with a steam roller. They have been prosecuted for animal cruelty ,but I wonder how much will be done
They wouldn't have dared do that to a cow.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I reckon the best deterent for crimes such as that would be 'an eye for an eye'. They should have the same thing done to them as an example.
That would be my system, should I ever become Emperor of the World.

Some of the old biblical teachings show a lot of sense. Poetic justice.

A murderer is executed. A vandal has his own property destroyed. A rapist has a red-hot poker... well, you get the idea.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
They wouldn't have dared do that to a cow.
Good point.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 03:58 PM

Oh god! I hate humans!
What is wrong with people?
(Some anyway)
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 06:14 PM

I honestly despair when I read such things.
Nothing gives me the red mist more than cruelty to animals.

If I got hold of those guys, I think I would actually kill them on the spot!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top