Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 06:06 PM

Re: Hi Di Hi

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I still watch Fools and horses and the good life and still find them funny, also ever decreasing circles which I think is a bit underated. Don't know why but I never liked the likely lads.

Ever decreasing circles was very underrated , I love it and find it hilarious
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 06:45 PM

I have been watching the rerun of it but not every day. I always felt so sorry for Peggy, she was so desperate to become a yellow coat.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Ever decreasing circles was very underrated , I love it and find it hilarious
The episode where Anne went into hospital and Martin had to do the housework had me crying with laughter.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 06:22 PM

Hi de Hi was so funny, I have fond memories of watching it, i used to look forward to it being on. Simon Cadell was so dry, Sue Pollard was ace at playing Peggy and Ruth Maddox was quite the snob wasn't she. Aww thanks for the memory. Someone mentioned Bewitched, I LOVED that show and its never gotten old for me personally. I also thought Hyacinth Bouquet was fabulous in Keeping up Appearances.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 06:30 PM

The episode where Anne went into hospital and Martin had to do the housework had me crying with laughter.
I loved that episode!
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 11:41 PM

Oh no! They've just showed the last episode of Hi Di Hi on the Drama Channel. It's to be replaced by that ghastly nonsense , allo allo. "I will say this only once", help!!!!!!!!!!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 05:22 AM

I liked Ruth Madoc and her unrequited love for the camp manager, very poignant and funny - but I didn't really find the other characters much fun. Oh, except the ballroom snobs, Still, the programme's stood the test of time well I think, unlike some other old comedies.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 05:24 AM

EDC was wonderful, and I agree, very underrated. We still refer to our visits to our local as going to the Glockenspiel!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 04:35 PM

It was never my favourite show although I totally understand the nostalgia factor.

I record Juliet Bravo (mainly for the scenery and it wasn't a bad show) but haven't got round to watching it yet.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top