Join for free
Page 10 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 10:50 AM

Re: Man Flu is back

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Choppers on standby in case of a relapse.

Come on Nom, it took you weeks to get an appointment for a serious complaint, so they is no chance of an Air Ambulance for somebody with a bit of a sniffle!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 11:02 AM

A bit of a sniffle? Burn her! She is a witch! The man is at deaths door! It's MAN FLU! for goodness sake not something simple like the plague or Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever...this is serious!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
A bit of a sniffle? Burn her! She is a witch! The man is at deaths door! It's MAN FLU! for goodness sake not something simple like the plague or Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever...this is serious!
You are so kind and considerate Rehab ( or in women's language " an idiot") , but we now have further concerns. Mups went round last night to administer treatment to LD ,and she hasn't been heard of since! Do you think you could pop round and look behind his sofa, to see if she is still there?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 11:11 AM

Sorry Rehab but they cant possibly understand, being mere females their comprehension of real pain is limited to childbirth, not even a scratch compared to Man Flu.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 11:17 AM

Phew . . only just got back Twink, and thank you for your concern.
The little devil ambushed me and locked me in his shed overnight, but I escaped through a couple of loose planks in the back wall.

I had a word with the poor long-suffering Mrs. Dongles, and between sneezes, she gave her full permission to carry on with the 'Bell Insertion' operation. We also confiscated the remote, so he will have to get off the settee now to search for it.

He was just as we expected, and stamped his feet and complained, but when he realised we intended to ignore it all - especially when he cried - he finally promised to get his act together and do something useful instead of malingering further.

I left then, to the sound of a gently tinkling bell ringing as he walked.
Job done.

NEXT . . .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

23-12-2016, 11:17 AM

Sorry Rehab but they cant possibly understand, being mere females their comprehension of real pain is limited to childbirth, not even a scratch compared to Man Flu.

You must be joking! After suffering malingering men, I decided enough was enough, so didn't bother having children! Mind you, children only cry for the first few years... with men it is a lifetime!

Good to hear you and Mrs LD are ok Mups.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 11:21 AM

Or the pain a man suffers whe he catches his foreskin in his trouser zip
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

23-12-2016, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Or the pain a man suffers whe he catches his foreskin in his trouser zip
I have never seen that sort of pain Rehab... could you demonstrate?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2016, 11:28 AM

So poor LD now has to suffer from My Ding a Ling as well as MAN FLU. And having loose plants in a shed must be a side effect ive never heard of
before, sounds painful.

hew . . only just got back Twink, and thank you for your concern.
The little devil ambushed me and locked me in his shed overnight, but I escaped through a couple of loose plants in the back wall.

I had a word with the poor long-suffering Mrs. Dongles, and between sneezes, she gave her full permission to carry on with the 'Bell Insertion' operation. We also confiscated the remote, so he will have to get off the settee now to search for it.

He was just as we expected, and stamped his feed and complained, but when he realised we intended to ignore it all - especially when he cried - he finally promised to get his act together and do something useful instead of malingering further.

I left then, to the sound of a gently tinkling bell ringing as he walked.
Job done.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

23-12-2016, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have never seen that sort of pain Rehab... could you demonstrate?
Not a chance mate, I would rather give birth which I gather is a mild discomfort.

Page 10 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top