Join for free
Deannie
Warren USA
Deannie is female  Deannie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 11:15 AM

Rainy Monday

Hi everyone. Rainy day here today in MI. Hope that everyone has a beautiful day. What are some of your hobbies that you enjoy? Thanks Deannie
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 12:05 PM

Re: Rainy Monday

Hi Deannie, raining here also.. I am an avid reader, I'm a gym member of long standing, enjoy gardening and love family meals and get-togethers. Also enjoy the internet forums and generally browsing the web.
Deannie
Warren USA
Deannie is female  Deannie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2014, 03:52 PM

Re: Rainy Monday

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Hi Deannie, raining here also.. I am an avid reader, I'm a gym member of long standing, enjoy gardening and love family meals and get-togethers. Also enjoy the internet forums and generally browsing the web.
I've always enjoyed writing poems and short stories and I
love to collect various things. I have a good collection of angels and fantasy art stuff. I also enjoy reading and love the author Danielle Steele. And Jane Austin. Enjoy your Monday. Deannie

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top