Join for free
Page 56 of 79 « First < 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 10:06 PM

Re: Merged Facebook threads.

I have never used FB and don't intend to
yggdrasil
South West
yggdrasil is female 

14-06-2018, 12:26 PM

I find Facebook very good for keeping in touch with family and friends. I don't use it on a phone, only my desktop and laptop.
AND I have all the settings tied down. My profile is empty, I only allow friends to see my posts, and I check the settings regularly to make sure nothing has changed. I also have FB Privacy installed. It isn't rocket science
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I wonder if there are other games platforms, I've never really looked.
Yes there are absolutely loads.

Try this:

https://www.brain-games.co.uk
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 03:38 PM

I’ve never liked the idea of Facebook so never had an account.
It’ has always seemed like a social competition to me. For the longest time my mother in law would brag about the 600 plus friends she had on Facebook; but it’s no wonder. It’s pretentiousness is off the charts.

My husband and I are friends with a couple. Her and I quickly became friends and started going on dates together. It’s been fun but I was very surprised to one day discover that she posts pictures of me & (us) on Facebook without even asking permission. We had been out on a skating trail , went to a museum and then gone out for kibbles at a restaurant when she suddenly starts posting all the pictures she took from our date.

I mean, if I don’t even post pictures of myself online I certainly don’t want someone else doing it especially without my consent.

Nope. Not a Facebook fan.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by yggdrasil ->
I find Facebook very good for keeping in touch with family and friends. I don't use it on a phone, only my desktop and laptop.
AND I have all the settings tied down. My profile is empty, I only allow friends to see my posts, and I check the settings regularly to make sure nothing has changed. I also have FB Privacy installed. It isn't rocket science
Did you read the link
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 06:29 PM

It doesn't bother me at all. If it's not Faceache it'll be someone else spying.

I use FB to keep in touch with friends and family, quite often I will speak to someone in a chat box about something and the next day all the ads I see are about the subject we were talking about.

It is what it is.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
It doesn't bother me at all. If it's not Faceache it'll be someone else spying.

I use FB to keep in touch with friends and family, quite often I will speak to someone in a chat box about something and the next day all the ads I see are about the subject we were talking about.

It is what it is.
You need Ad Blocker.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 06:43 PM

I've never used Facebook, wouldn't know how.
Not interested.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 07:16 PM

No way would I use Facebook. If I wanted someone to know what I had for breakfast and what time I visited the toilet, I would go up to a complete stranger and tell them. It's the old Big Brother TV scenario, people wanting to know everyone else's business through sheer nosiness. My sister is on the damned thing every time and I found out that she posted our family pictures of when we were kids including photos of me without my permission. Not pleased. Needless to say I gave her a good bollocking.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 10:28 PM

One of my sillier friends is addicted to the thing - to the extent that she photographs her meals and posts them on a wall - or something like that anyway.

Page 56 of 79 « First < 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top