Join for free
Page 276 of 487 « First < 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 > Last »
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 09:14 AM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Lovely morning.Washing out on the line.
Only plan today is gardening.
No news about the robber thus far.
Have a good day.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 02:42 PM

We have been lucky with the weather so far, no storms nor floods.
Its been a lovely day here except for when the sea mist came rolling in for about 30 mins. Creepy . I wouldn't have liked to be walking on the cliffs when that happened . You wouldn't have been able to see the path.
I think they had a good weekend in Singleton for the concert. Seemed to be packed.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 07:32 AM

Lovely morning again.
Hairdresser coming 8.30 to give me a trim.Then going to meet up with friends.
Hope Singleton park recovers after the music weekend,at least it was dry so wasn't muddy there.
Have a good day.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 11:49 AM

Dismal day here ,very grey and misty.
We had a big problem yesterday. There is a property behind the flats and we share the driveway . The owner was having concrete delivered which meant we couldn't get in nor out . Stupid to do it at half- term when lots of visitors . I went out for my pub-lunch and when I got back I just managed to get past a huge lorry and got in and then waited for another one to move so I was ok .
My granddaughter phoned and said she and the kids were on the way . I tried to warn her but she took the chance. She just had to wait 10 mins for them to finish and then got through to car park. When they were ready to go home yet another vehicle had arrived and no-one could get in nor out . People were going mad with out handyman and it wasn't his fault . Finally Laura managed to get past after about an hour What a kerfuffle lol
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 07:30 PM

Had quite an experience taking Rob to the optician today (nearly as bad as yours yesterday Jac). As you may be aware, the Hay Festival is on and the town is like a mad house and the traffic is appalling. Hay was not designed to accommodate buses trekking up and down to the festival site, plus the occasional double decker from Hereford trying to turn into the main street after crossing the river bridge. To add to the stress it was raining! Managed to park (illegally) on the pavement not far from the opticians - only to have a delivery lorry draw up behind me. However I went forward a couple of feet and he reversed about six inches and I managed to get Rob out of the vehicle and into the opticians (50 yards or so) without getting drowned! (Abandoned vehicle to carer and she had to move to allow Spar delivery vehicle to park where we had been. Eventually found her parked on double yellow lines way down the road) Never been so glad to get home. Rob has conjunctivitis and anti-biotic drops, so glad we went. DIL phoned after lunch to ask if I would have the boys as she has had to take her Mum into Dr's. Son arrived to pick up boys about 7 pm - DIL and her Mum are now in A&E in Hereford so goodness knows when they'll get home.....
Jac
Wales UK

31-05-2018, 11:40 AM

Hope today is quieter for us Sue .
Overcast and breezy here but its warm. I'm having a lazy one
Does anyone watch EastEnders ?I only found out yesterday that the lad that plays Shackil was in school with my g/daughter Nadia.
rhosyn
South Wales

01-06-2018, 08:46 AM

Had some really heavy downpours yesterday evening.Grey and overcast this morning.
Staying in today catching up with housework.
Have a good day.
Jac
Wales UK

01-06-2018, 11:34 AM

Its so misty here I cant see the sea. It was humid earlier but the mist feels dampish . I couldn't go out even if I wanted to , don't think I would be able to see the road at the moment
Have a good one xx
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2018, 07:07 PM

Hot and humid here until about 4 pm then suddenly the breeze got up. My garden crew (DIL and 2 grandsons) is galloping about out there now! Chris had a tooth out this morning (which was pointing in the wrong direction and stopping his second tooth coming down) so he has been with me all day. However he demolished three bowls of soup and some icecream then had a long nap and is now tickety boo!
Jac
Wales UK

02-06-2018, 11:35 AM

Summer is here at last . Lovely sunny day . Lots of the holiday makers have to leave on a Sat , shame as this is the nicest day this week .
I've cleaned my window so now having a relax .

Page 276 of 487 « First < 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top