Join for free
Page 12 of 52 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2014, 01:25 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

Just come in from a wander around Mumbles.Very overcast here but not too cold.
I was looking at all the changes that the council has got planned.The area behind Boots and the Tivoli is going to be posh shops and restaurants but its taking a lot of parking spaces away and its a job to park there now !!!!
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 08:08 AM

morning folks,overcast but mild this morning,
enjoy yer day
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 08:42 AM

Morning all - the wanderer has returned. Had a great day seeing lots of old friends. Great match but no photos - forgot to take the camera out and about with me! Back very late last night as we stopped for a meal on the way home, so v tired this morning. The boys have a rugby tournament, but I've cried off (feeling ashamed about that, but don't think I could stand for hours on the side of the pitch this morning!). Off to load the washing machine, looks like it's going to be a nice day. This lovely weather is certainly shortening the winter!!
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 12:26 PM

Its almost too hot here today, the sea is like a mill pond and quite a few bathers in.
I've got a few things out drying but not doing much else
Have a good one xxx
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 12:35 PM

Good afternoon all, wonderfully warm in my little suntrap.

I was up with the proverbial, did a batch of cooking which is now cooling and then I'll freeze half.

Beef in red wine for dinner today and fish pie tomorrow. I'm using up everything in my fridge and some long standing occupants of my freezer before I go on my cruise next week.

Next blitzed the kitchen, hung out the washing and now enjoying the sunshine with my kindle and tablet think I've earned it
Jac
Wales UK

29-09-2014, 01:30 PM

Just come in from taxing the car .Thought I could do it in West Cross because I needed to go there anyway but no way, they don't do it anymore so I had to pop back to Mumbles and do it there. Made me take a walk anyway and I bumped into a few folk to chat to.
Very overcast and damp looking here
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 07:39 PM

What a peculiar day weatherwise. Sunbathing on the patio this morning, went to Clyro to post letters and took Lexi for a walk on the hill on the way home. First few spots of rain while we were in the middle of a 5 acre field but lucky to get back before the heavens opened!. Had to move out of the conservatory - couldn't hear the radio the rain was so heavy. It is now so misty that you can hardly see across the road.
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2014, 10:56 AM

Morning all, grey but still warmish here. My planned day of lunch and a catch up with an old friend is off, she's really hurt her back moving some furniture, so a stay at home day for me.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Jac
Wales UK

30-09-2014, 01:37 PM

Very overcast here and misty out at sea.
Tesco and hoover day today so not very interesting
Sweetsue
midWales

30-09-2014, 02:58 PM

Another glorious day here, but breezier than yesterday. Feeling noble because I defrosted the freezer and somewhat cross after a surreal conversation with a bank employee who insists that they can find no record of my entitlement to operate the Churchwarden.'s account so I need to take proof of identity into bank. I pointed out that they know me quite well in the bank., having had an account there for over 40 years but, needless to say, I shall have to do it. Grrrrr!

Page 12 of 52 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top