Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 06:18 PM

hospial at it again

II don't think i have had an eye appointment at my local hospital without it being cancelled 3 or 4 times. I was due to have the second part of my eye examination this Friday. Yet again just had a phone call saying it has been cancelled. This is even when i should be checked every 6 months, heavens knows when this will be now

The is the Conquest Hospital in St. Leonards-on-Sea, Nr Hastings.

They try and delay as much as possible to the extent a couple of years ago they left an operation i needed for 7 months until if it wasn't done then I wouldn't be here now.

That was even being rushed into hospital twice in an ambulance and initially taken by Sue as waiting for an ambulance would take too long

The delay took up a hospital bed for about a month until they could get me in a physical condition fit for the op. That included going on Oxygen , blood tests every 4 hours and blood pressure tests, as my blood was highly infected and pain killer drugs including Kadian the most powerful a person can have.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 07:01 PM

Re: hospial at it again

Im finding a similar lethargy from my eye hospital, as each target disappears im told im in the system disgraceful.l
sarah kay
kent
sarah kay is female  sarah kay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 07:06 PM

change hospital with referral letter from your doctor or pay to see a consultant not costing or go direct to moorfields eye hospital

in London?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by sarah kay ->
change hospital with referral letter from your doctor or pay to see a consultant not costing or go direct to moorfields eye hospital

in London?

Not a good idea , you get shoved back further in the queue as well as every other problems like travel time and cost.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top