Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 04:10 PM

Re: Lion Attack

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hear Hear
Thank you Silver
Blue X
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 07:38 PM

Re: Lion Attack

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Absolutely, we animal/pet lovers know when the time is right. We feel it in our heart. I never let my last little girl suffer, I knew how she was suffering. I could hardly recover from the pain I felt doing it.....but it was the right thing to do.
Snoopy my Cavalier Kings Charles lived to 13 years old which is quite a good age for that breed because of heart problems, Snoopy had those heart problems but was treat with medication, it was quite expensive but he had good quality of life with the meds. I knew when the time came for him to be put to sleep, he was no longer having quality of life and we felt the kindest thing was to have him put to sleep. We were devastated but knew we were doing the right thing. Most animal lovers know when the time is right. Awww, I miss my old faithful Snoopy

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top