Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 05:35 PM

Re: David Goodall: Scientist

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Well he was 104, he is fortunate to have a such a good innings, I don't think his death is sad, especially as it is what he wanted.
You don't think it's sad for his grandchildren and family that they are never going to see him again? I'd imagine they will be in such pain right now, grief is the hardest, saddest and most painful thing I've ever encountered in my life
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
You don't think it's sad for his grandchildren and family that they are never going to see him again? I'd imagine they will be in such pain right now, grief is the hardest, saddest and most painful thing I've ever encountered in my life
That would have happened anyway, sooner rather than later.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
That would have happened anyway, sooner rather than later.
Yeah but Tara is saying it isn't sad, I'm sorry I just don't understand how someone wouldn't find that sad and feel hurt inside even if it were to happen sooner rather than later. We sure are all different in how we think.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Yeah but Tara is saying it isn't sad, I'm sorry I just don't understand how someone wouldn't find that sad and feel hurt inside even if it were to happen sooner rather than later. We sure are all different in how we think.
I know what you mean, sometimes the written word does not mirror our true thoughts.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 10:19 PM

Maybe logic, is stronger than emotion.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 10:26 PM

I would like to control my end, sat in a wood or on the coast at dawn on a sunny morning, my surroundings would supply both the aural and visual stimulation needed no other folks reqd just drift away never to return.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I would like to control my end, sat in a wood or on the coast at dawn on a sunny morning, my surroundings would supply both the aural and visual stimulation needed no other folks reqd just drift away never to return.
Sounds ideal, Nom, but don't go just yet - we need you!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Sounds ideal, Nom, but don't go just yet - we need you!
I'll second that!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->

Can I come too if I sit silently?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2018, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I know what you mean, sometimes the written word does not mirror our true thoughts.
You have never said a truer word

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top