Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 01:13 PM

Re: Firemen

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh NO they are back - You know all this talk of firemen gets me going!!!
Twink still has a few locked in her cellar if you ask her nicely.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hey you Dongle, that was a secret... and anyway I don't share!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Hey you Dongle, that was a secret... and anyway I don't share!
What a shame Twink.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It will be the posh China and her Sunday best dressing gown I bet

Oh dear Rehab, what did I do wrong?

There were 3 very smart young men and a lady (chaperone no doubt), and I saw them going to all the houses along the other side of the road, and when they finished over there, I assumed they would start this side - but they didn't.

There I was, in my best Sunday dressing gown as you prophesied, waving me Jaffa cakes at them with reckless abandon, and they scarpered! How come? What did I do wrong?

I had put me teeth in, made sure me wig was straight, then hobbled out the front smiling enchantingly, offering them a choice of Jaffa cakes or Oatie biscuits, but the bald headed one shouted something about "We're not neglecting you, but . . . . . . " - then a darn car went by and I didn't hear what else he said.

He waved and smiled endearingly at me as he got into his vehicle and then they all scarpered, squealing tyres, the lot!

No idea what that was all about, but now, not only have I still not got me smoke alarm mended, but it also meant I hoovered early, and threatened the dogs promise to be on their best behaviour, all for nothing.

Men ey!

Perhaps I should have offered some cake instead.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh dear Rehab, what did I do wrong?

There were 3 very smart young men and a lady (chaperone no doubt), and I saw them going to all the houses along the other side of the road, and when they finished over there, I assumed they would start this side - but they didn't.

There I was, in my best Sunday dressing gown as you prophesied, waving me Jaffa cakes at them with reckless abandon, and they scarpered! How come? What did I do wrong?

I had put me teeth in, made sure me wig was straight, then hobbled out the front smiling enchantingly, offering them a choice of Jaffa cakes or Oatie biscuits, but the bald headed one shouted something about "We're not neglecting you, but . . . . . . " - then a darn car went by and I didn't hear what else he said.

He waved and smiled endearingly at me as he got into his vehicle and then they all scarpered, squealing tyres, the lot!

No idea what that was all about, but now, not only have I still not got me smoke alarm mended, but it also meant I hoovered early, and threatened the dogs promise to be on their best behaviour, all for nothing.

Men ey!

Perhaps I should have offered some cake instead.
You are right..cake would have done it

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top