Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 06:58 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone.

I have to go out this morning so - naturally - it is raining! Have to go for a mammogram - deep joy

Then the rest of the day is mine to play with. Plan is to sort the family archives - have bought some special acid free, archival quality, document folders - so will be filing papers etc., I have some really interesting stuff - 'prize money' certificates from WW1, apprenticeship indentures from 1700s, and a handwritten account of a rescue at sea from1800s - which all need preserving.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 07:19 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Morning ST

Just on coach on way to. London.

Very cloudy but hopefully won't rain today.

How did you like Hobbycraft?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 07:27 AM

Good morning all.

I'm sitting here at my PC with all these sticky pads stuck to my body & the tens machine pulsating away. The bursitis is giving me some bother. Think I've no choice but heavy dose of painkillers today if I want to be active.

Nothing planned for today - grandson Josh has stayed overnight so my morning will be busy - he has autism and sometimes it can be quite a challenge handling him.

Hoping to have a peaceful stroll by our local reservoir this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 07:42 AM

Good morning,

My day isn't going to be a half as interesting as yours Silver T.

Washing and polishing the caravan today and getting it ready for inspection. Hopefully no surprises.

Enjoy your day.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 07:53 AM

Good Morning - hope everyone has a fantastic Saturday.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 08:00 AM

Hi

Morning All

Damp here, so an inside day.

I am doing the opposite of Silver Tabby, I am sorting and shredding stuff, then another trip to the tip.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 08:06 AM

Good morning all.

That all sounds very interesting ST.

Well my MIL died last night at Midnight, were suppose to be going out today to Southend for the day, but have cancelled now, as we need to go to the Care Home to sort out Paperwork, Finances, and clear room.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 08:36 AM

My condolences on your loss Susie.....

Good morning everyone, just back from walking the dogs and it's just started raining, perfect timing...

I too am having a clear out day, but on my PC on which I have finally decided to update the office suite to the 2016 edition. I may be gone for quite some time.

Enjoy your weekend folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 09:22 AM

Good morning all a dull start to the day but the sun is trying to break through, rain forecast for later though.

I’m also going to have a clear-out day here , it surprising how much we accumulate.

Enjoy your day everyone 🌦
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 09:30 AM

Good morning everyone a few heavy showers here, just what the garden needs.

Lots of ironing to get through this morning then I might cut the lawns if it dries up.

Enjoy your day..

Susie I am sorry to read about your MIL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top