Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 01:20 PM

Re: Laid back or quick tempered

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I wouldn't say I am laid back, because I have strong opinions, but I do think that negotiation and compromise are the easiest way to find a satisfactory way to deal with a problem.

I view violence as totally objectionable, and shouting & screaming as a bit like the Jeremy Kyle shows.... so not intelligent!

I think that losing your temper means that you haven't had time to give the situation reasonable consideration....and that is why it is always best to spend a short time alone so you can view things from both sides.

The only time I raise my voice, is to shout at the cats when they come home with a live creature and release it in the house. Once I have caught it and put it out I allow them out of the naughty room and we are friends again.
Occasionally they re-catch it and take it out themselves!
If I'm honest, I think the only time I get really annoyed is when I am annoyed with myself.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 09:39 PM

I am usually laid back but fight my corner too!!
I am not backwards in coming forward, when needs be!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am usually laid back but fight my corner too!!
I am not backwards in coming forward, when needs be!!
Exclamation marks can signify anger Art, and you doubled them, now breathe hahaha
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 09:43 PM

I am incurably laidback ... as my profile signifies where my nickname is listed as Rigor Morti.
Yes .. I am truly chilled.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Exclamation marks can signify anger Art, and you doubled them, now breathe hahaha

Eh? What? I always do double exclamation marks!!

Do they annoy you? LQ. Try and be more laid back, just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Eh? What? I always do double exclamation marks!!

Do they annoy you? LQ. Try and be more laid back, just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Can't be any more laid back than I am, i.m laid in bed
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 08:24 AM

I'd say I'm pretty well laid back...until Someone rattles My cage that is..I remember overhearing a brief conversation My then teenage Son and a Chap I was dating were having...Chap "I really like Your Mum,She has a great sense of humour"...Son "You've never felt My Mothers wrath"
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 08:39 AM

It's hard to analyse yourself isn't it...I just asked my husband am I laid back or am I more quick tempered? His reply is yes laid back unless something really bothers you...then watch out
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 08:49 AM

I get so annoyed with myself these days because of my inability to do certain easy jobs.
But the younger version of me was very hot tempered I was so bad I could start an argument with my reflection in the hallway mirror in the old days.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I get so annoyed with myself these days because of my inability to do certain easy jobs.
But the younger version of me was very hot tempered I was so bad I could start an argument with my reflection in the hallway mirror in the old days.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top