Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 06:40 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning everybody.

There's the promise of a nice day ahead here.

I'm now enjoying my first mug of coffee & deciding what to do today - it will probably involve a walk round our local reservoir as it's what Tony likes doing the most.
I want to clean my front hall cupboard out - also more of my garden pots need weeding...

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 06:42 AM

Good morning all.

So you only had 4hrs. sleep then ST. I would be interested in looking at the old photos.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon, come back and put my food away then off into Maldon Town Centre to do a bit more shopping and Bank.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Well I would look for sure Tabby I'm sure others would too Sounds really interesting to me
OK - give me a day or two more sorting - and I will put them up in the genealogy section.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 06:45 AM

Hi

My stuff is going to Headway, in recognition of Guy and his Epilepsy.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 08:25 AM

Good morning all bright, dry and warm ... looks like a nice day ahead.

Had a restless night with bouts of coughing, a known reaction to one of the tablets I take.

Going into town shortly, I need to look for an Anniversary card and birthday cards.

Enjoy your day everone 🌤
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 09:19 AM

Morning all. Bit of a mixed day today , last day of my hols, had a lovely time in Cornwall, but out for birthday lunch so will try to enjoy before back to reality tomorrow
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 09:20 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny morning.
I have a batch of bread rising then might get some jobs done in the garden.

Enjoy your day.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 10:01 AM

Good Morning everyone
Still a cold wind blowing, but the sun is out.
Tabby I might add some of my pics on your thread. Easy as I can just take them from my trees.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 11:52 AM

Good morning all. Still recovering after our visit from our son and his wife for fathers day yesterday. Her daughter stayed at home as she has some course work to catch up on. She got behind when she went with Aksorn to Thailand for 2 weeks when Aksorn''s mum died.
How can 2 people cause so much chaos when they are only here for one night. There seemed to be a mountain of towels used . Mustn't grumble though we don't see them very often as they are always working.
Tabby that paperwork sounds really interesting. It's a bit like when you go through a box of old photos. Time just vanishes as memories and discoveries are enjoyed.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

So you only had 4hrs. sleep then ST. I would be interested in looking at the old photos.
I'll put some up soon, Susie.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top