Join for free
Page 6 of 19 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 11:02 AM

Re: The 'Don't Worry Be Happy' Thread.

Kenny, I am wishing your Mrs the best, as tooth problems are a nightmare. If you want her to be happy you must be extra nice to her all day.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Kenny, I am wishing your Mrs the best, as tooth problems are a nightmare. If you want her to be happy you must be extra nice to her all day.
Thank you very much for that Twink.
She was sent to the hospital because the Dentist said that my Wife's wisdom teeth are set so far back in her jaw, she would not be able to get x ray plates in to take a proper x ray. So she has just been sent for a whole mouth x ray at hospital, and the results would go back to the dentist to decide what to do next.

So work on her wisdom teeth to come methinks.
Mind you, at the hospital the consultant did say after the whole mouth X Ray...
Mrs. Thain, I will say this for you...

Your tongue is so sharp, you need be very careful it doesn't cut your throat!

But Twink.
I already knew that!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Thank you very much for that Twink.
She was sent to the hospital because the Dentist said that my Wife's wisdom teeth are set so far back in her jaw, she would not be able to get x ray plates in to take a proper x ray. So she has just been sent for a whole mouth x ray at hospital, and the results would go back to the dentist to decide what to do next.

So work on her wisdom teeth to come methinks.
Mind you, at the hospital the consultant did say after the whole mouth X Ray...
Mrs. Thain, I will say this for you...

Your tongue is so sharp, you need be very careful it doesn't cut your throat!

But Twink.
I already knew that!
Well I have great sympathy with her because none of my wisdom teeth ever came through. The top ones tried but my dentist had to cut the gum to remove them. The bottom ones are still lurking in my gums.... probably thought I was already too wise to need them.
Tell her that , if the problem is her top ones, it is not too bad having them removed, but the bottom ones can be very painful and make your face sore. Painkillers help but I am sure you will do all the shopping and cleaning while she recovers.... that will make her happy.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well I have great sympathy with her because none of my wisdom teeth ever came through. The top ones tried but my dentist had to cut the gum to remove them. The bottom ones are still lurking in my gums.... probably thought I was already too wise to need them.
Tell her that , if the problem is her top ones, it is not too bad having them removed, but the bottom ones can be very painful and make your face sore. Painkillers help but I am sure you will do all the shopping and cleaning while she recovers.... that will make her happy.
Thank you Twink.
And I can report that my Wife is happy because I showed her your post here.
She now has a warm glow which I will benefit off for the rest of the day!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

14-03-2016, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
No hedgehogs ... or moles. I think they struggle with the steep roads and hard crappy clay soil. I live in old mining country ..on a slag heap (complete with a few capped tunnels and buried miners). My garden is on a slope .. and it's slithering downwards a bit more each year.

However, in summer when I'm trottering around watering my plant pots it's not unusual to see little mice scurrying about inbetween the pots ... and a few frogs in my posh pond (upside down old black bin lid). They're nice.
There are more ferocious furry critters. I once heard a growly hissing noise, looked up and a squirrel was glaring at me and giving me the evil eye from the bungalow roof. and then there was the rats ... but the neighbour cats waged war on them and I just slung them in the bin each morning.

I fell in my water butt once too .. but that makes me sound silly so I shall say no more about that except if I hadn't got a big bum to act like a cork I'd have been well and truly sunk.

Yup . I love my little garden.
Hey Morty.
Have you been doing anything in your garden today?
Particularly as it has been such a lovely Sunny day.

Do you have much of a lawn where you have to get your lawn mower out?
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 08:25 PM

What a good idea BC...like a breath of fresh air

Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

14-03-2016, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by venus ->
What a good idea BC...like a breath of fresh air

Oooohhhh thank you Venus.
All I need now is for the crowds to pile in and contribute to the thread. This would stop me worrying about it, and make me Happy!
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Good morning all.
The Sun is shining here in lovely Rhos On Sea, and it looks like a lovely day is in store.
I do hope that nobody peeking at this thread is worrying about anything today.
Please don't worry.
Be Happy!

We are off to hospital soon as my missus has to have her mouth X rayed because of teeth problems.
She is being sent there by our dentist.
And of course I have told her...
Don't worry, be happy!
Dont worry--be happy---easy to say when its someone else's teeth----lol
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 09:11 PM

I am happy at the moment....I have a cute new little grandson nine pound six nicknamed him Rocky ha!
I made use of my time yesterday and painted most of my trellis frames so I am almost ready for spring.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 09:15 PM

Well this news made me wince a bit last time I was at the dentist---in the roof of my mouth is a large lump of bone--I did not even know it eas there for a long time---and there is a word for it whxch I have forgotten. But it causes no problems at all.
But IF--I ever need a set if upper dentures, that lump of bone would have to be chiselled away !!
So all of you who do not have this problem--be happy. |!!

But hey--it may never happen to me---so I am not going to worry yet---and i am going to be happy. !!

Page 6 of 19 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top