Join for free
Page 7 of 104 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 > Last »
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2014, 07:11 PM

Re: Sounds That Rocked Your Boat.

Thanks for the reminder Cranberry enjoyed looking back at this fella really enjoy his music.

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2014, 09:06 AM

Sorry people but all types of 'pop' music doesn't do anything for me - leaves me stone cold. Have never been to, and never had or have an inclination to attend a 'pop' concert or festival. Cannot understand people who will spend lots of money to get cold, wet and muddy at either Reading, Isle of Wight or Glastonbury. Opera on the other hand is entertaining and exciting. F'r instance this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ODfuMMyss.

The voice control needed to be able to sing this is truly amazing.
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2014, 09:49 AM

OMG Joe I reckon everybody must go to see at least one concert in their life time to get that buzz.
Admitted like yourself I have never been one to venture somewhere when the weather is bad and sit in a tent caked in mud. But we did do The Party In The Park "Hyde Park" when it first came about some years ago 1999/2000 if my memory serves me right, it was a pleasant day out and we enjoyed it tremendously. Would love to see Pink Floyd at the O2 but now my health is not that good I daresay if they ever perform there again I will not be able to go.
My range in music is quite wide although that last one you posted I would need ear plugs for I do like my classical stuff as well has rock/pop in the early 70s we called pop bubbly gum music.
How about this fella love his voice he kinda turned my head when I first heard him.
Mario Lanza
Nessum Dorma
5yrs before I came into this world,so you can say it was a little before my time.
Enjoy.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2014, 12:44 PM

Lovely voice
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2014, 12:57 PM

How about this fella love his voice he kinda turned my head when I first heard him.
Mario Lanza

Well matey since you're not keen on one of the most gifted musicians the world has ever known (Mozart), then if you like Mario Lanza - what about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvmFAWo3_QU
longfellow
Chatterbox

01-02-2014, 06:58 PM

Nice one Joe.
How about this filly she certainly turned heads in her day.

longfellow
Chatterbox

03-02-2014, 08:15 AM

Probably one of the greatest and most talented groups of my era.
Queen.
longfellow
Chatterbox

15-04-2014, 02:12 PM

longfellow
Chatterbox

17-04-2014, 12:07 PM

longfellow
Chatterbox

17-04-2014, 12:12 PM

Just love this show.

Page 7 of 104 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top