Join for free
Page 157 of 157 « First < 57 107 147 155 156 157
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 08:39 PM

Re: Emmerdale

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree, and have noticed that loads of times, Jazzi.
They frequently seem to pinch each other's storylines, and often at the same time as well.
I blame Sally Dynevor’s husband, Tim, as he writes for Emmerdale. Who knows what they discuss when at home. Or pillow talk.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I blame Sally Dynevor’s husband, Tim, as he writes for Emmerdale. Who knows what they discuss when at home. Or pillow talk.

Oh really? I didn't know that.
Maybe that explains it then.
bret
australia - travelling from west to east?
bret is male 

09-05-2021, 04:12 AM

I don't think we've ever got Emmerdale in OZ - is it the new "Coronation Street"?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 12:30 PM

Feel like not bothering with this programme anymore.

Fed up with being force-fed gay issues, it's way too overdone now.
That village gaypride event in one small village was so badly acted and amateurish, I lost all interest.

I realise many programmes and adverts now like to be seen as 'modern thinking', but how far will this go?

Two vicars in one small village would not happen.
Round this way it is the opposite, and ONE vicar has to cover several villages.
Then of course the vicar has to be black, and to make it more 'acceptable' his son has to be black and gay as well.

And how come that dozey doctor, Liam, is never at work?

And how come the vets are never at work, especially that sulky-faced twit, Jamie?

And if young Jacob's hair gets any bigger, it will be taller than him!

I think the storylines are awful now, with nothing to get your teeth into or look forward to at all.

Corrie's just the same now, with such boring storylines and half the street with sexual problems.

So different to how it used to be with interesting and fun characters.
Xandra
United Kingdom
Xandra is female  Xandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 04:48 PM

David mentioned his son Theo last night for the first time in almost two years.
It would be a mobile toddler by now, so who has been looking after it?
Certainly not David or Meaner. Maybe the poor thing has been shut upstairs in a cupboard.
And grandad Eric never sees or mentions it!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 05:21 PM

It struck me (and often does when watching other events like this) that I could never be an actor. I wouldn’t be able to set my prejudices aside to enthusiastically applaud a Pride thing!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

02-07-2021, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
It struck me (and often does when watching other events like this) that I could never be an actor. I wouldn’t be able to set my prejudices aside to enthusiastically applaud a Pride thing!

Hah.

It also makes me laugh at all the so-called professional people in that village who are either in the pub or David's shop all day.

Page 157 of 157 « First < 57 107 147 155 156 157

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top