Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 09:57 AM

Re: The cat !

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It had an enormous white collar and box round it's neck a gps she said and she had been tracking it all month. I wold have worried it could strangle itself as if wasn't easy to get off.

Tbh I don't think it liked her at all, when we had cats wouldn't have taken days to get them out from under a caravan they would have come as soon as they felt safe.
Lesson to be learned here julie , when you go back to your caravan and see the cat , take the GPS tracker off it , take the tracker a ride in your car and leave it somewhere .

I also suspect this women and cat dont belong together .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Lesson to be learned here julie , when you go back to your caravan and see the cat , take the GPS tracker off it , take the tracker a ride in your car and leave it somewhere .

I also suspect this women and cat dont belong together .
I like your thinking
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 04:27 PM

Lots of cats leave home. That one didn't like where it lived, it happens.

My next door neighbours are out & out cat lovers, they have had several cats of their own over the years they have lived next door, but have also taken in strays or cats who left home to live with them. Some they have discovered who the cats original owners were & have officially adopted them themselves after permission.
The real strays, though seemingly having had a pet home before because they were friendly, their original owners were never found. A few were fairly feral, they have one at present like that, they feed him but he won't go near anyone & if you approach him while he's eating he moves away, an improvement as before he ran away. They can't touch him & he never goes in the house, we have no idea where he sleeps. The other cat they have now, had an owner but she prefers next door & the owner agreed to let her stay with them.
I have lost count of the cats, like these two, who, over the years have just turned up on their doorstep or in their garden looking for a new home. At one stage they had 6. The cats seem to know they won't be turned away.
It's rather spooky the way they know.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Lots of cats leave home. That one didn't like where it lived, it happens.

My next door neighbours are out & out cat lovers, they have had several cats of their own over the years they have lived next door, but have also taken in strays or cats who left home to live with them. Some they have discovered who the cats original owners were & have officially adopted them themselves after permission.
The real strays, though seemingly having had a pet home before because they were friendly, their original owners were never found. A few were fairly feral, they have one at present like that, they feed him but he won't go near anyone & if you approach him while he's eating he moves away, an improvement as before he ran away. They can't touch him & he never goes in the house, we have no idea where he sleeps. The other cat they have now, had an owner but she prefers next door & the owner agreed to let her stay with them.
I have lost count of the cats, like these two, who, over the years have just turned up on their doorstep or in their garden looking for a new home. At one stage they had 6. The cats seem to know they won't be turned away.
It's rather spooky the way they know.
Cats have a better intelligence network than MI5, FBI and CIA all rolled together !
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Cats have a better intelligence network than MI5, FBI and CIA all rolled together !
i have to agree,new people opposite have two cats and every cat in the neighbourhood have paid them a welcome visit, and will sit there waiting to be let in ,
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 11:04 PM

Maybe she gets sandwiches and tea every weekend, uses her cat as her beggar ?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top