Join for free
Page 39 of 370 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2016, 10:09 PM

Re: Post your daily exercise routine

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I shall be away from home for the next couple of weeks and will try to report my progress while on holiday. The cost of using the Internet while on board the P&O ship Britannia will be quite frightening, but out of loyalty to my friends on here I will do my best to post. But instead of posting on this thread I will be moving to Bob's Bits - in Other Leisure Activities. I hope some will follow me there, but if not, I'll see you in a fortnight.......Hurrah......I hear you say.....
Have a brilliant holiday OGF, will look forward hearing of your adventures
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2016, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Do have a good time ... we will make up a party and burgle you
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 01:15 AM

I shall be away from home for the next couple of weeks and will try to report my progress while on holiday. The cost of using the Internet while on board the P&O ship Britannia will be quite frightening, but out of loyalty to my friends on here I will do my best to post. But instead of posting on this thread I will be moving to Bob's Bits - in Other Leisure Activities. I hope some will follow me there, but if not, I'll see you in a fortnight.......Hurrah......I hear you say.....
ogf pm me your address and I'll keep an eye on your place for ya??
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 09:49 AM

You and me both away at the same time then - Have a fantastic holiday bud.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
You and me both away at the same time then - Have a fantastic holiday bud.
Thanks Floydy, you too. It's going to be pretty dead on this thread for a couple of weeks without us mate....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 11:10 AM

Thanks Floydy, you too. It's going to be pretty dead on this thread for a couple of weeks without us mate....
Very true mate. Still, they've still got Tpin to wind up the, ahem, 'old dears'
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Thanks Mags, I hope I won't disappoint......

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Do have a good time ... we will make up a party and burgle you
Well actually Rachel, the house won't be unoccupied, I've put Maddie the cat in charge of security, and you wouldn't want to mess with her.....(she would probably hold the torch for you if you offered her some fish)

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
ogf pm me your address and I'll keep an eye on your place for ya??
You're such a good mate Gummy. Yes my address is '24 Sycamore' or am I mixing that up with a song? I must be going senile!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-09-2016, 11:18 AM

My last run for a while on familiar ground this morning, and what a strange run it was. After writing a post on one of the topics last night, I was thinking about it all the way round my eight mile run and I think I've figured out how the universe works and why we find it so hard to understand it.....Anyway the miles flew by but now I'm under immense pressure from Mrs Fox to 'Get My Finger Out' So I'll tell you all about it when I get home...Ta Taa for now....

PS:- If any of you reprobates decide to burgle my house while I'm away, I've had a new front door fitted and I'm quite chuffed with it and don't want it damaged; So the key is under the outside doormat. Oh, I've also left the hoover out just in case you walk any mud over the carpet.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-09-2016, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Very true mate. Still, they've still got Tpin to wind up the, ahem, 'old dears'
I hope Twink or Morty don't read this Floydy or you'll be in so much trouble...

PS:- I don't think they come in here though!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

25-09-2016, 12:03 PM

I hope Twink or Morty don't read this Floydy or you'll be in so much trouble...

PS:- I don't think they come in here though!
Amazing what can upset people of a certain age.

Page 39 of 370 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top