Join for free
Page 11 of 24 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 08:53 PM

Re: A post to help men understand

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It seems that you have been trying to rattle my cage, but failed! You may be surprised to hear that, when Azz was looking for new mods, a number of people suggested I would make a good one.... but I chose not to be one! Shame really, because when you asked me to get you back on this forum, I may have been able to assist, instead of telling you that you must speak to Azz!

Now if you are going to continue to be nasty I can easily press the ignore button, as my membership here has never been at risk.
Yes I do 'get' that rather snide remark Twink.
I am not meaning to be nasty at all, and have actually been trying to be quite light hearted about this whole thing along with the well meaning intention of this thread posted by Mups.
But I did think you were being rather nasty towards Mups when you were handing out your 'advice to her in respect of what was going on in this here thread, and in what section should be hosting her thread.
I think you upset her there you know.
I do hope you don't put me on ignore Twink as I thought you and I were friends.
I am just expressing an opinion and you are too.
Sometimes people don't like the truth.
Including me.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Re.the opening post....
For God's sake, the women are just as bad, if not worse!
Please leave men alone...we are nothing without them!
What?! Speak for yourself! P'raps you mean you're nothing without them?

Why are you shocked?
I get fed up of so many women being man haters and running them down. The men are are damned if they do and damned if they don't!

Ok, they say, behind every successful man is a good woman but why do men always have to be so very grateful for that? It's the man, that have done the grafting!!
Gordon Bennet, that's a bit archaic isn't?

It might be the case in your world Art, certainly not in mine. In the modern world most couples graft equally hard, if they are able. Some of us have even worked ourselves to a frazzle, and met ourselves coming backwards to work towards our goals

Originally Posted by Mups ->
[B]
I have no idea why Art flew off the handle at me, but no point in me commenting further.
'Art flew off the handle'..... Honestly, you couldn't make it up!!
If this thread is meant as a joke/wind up, then put it in the Joke Section or state that it is a joke at the outset, not put it up for discussion in 'General Chat'.
I'm sure if it was in the wrong thread, the mods would have put it in the right area Art.

It's not fair of you to have a go at Mups for putting a wind up thread in General Chat. There are plenty there from loads of posters.
Is your 'bistro' thread 'up for discussion' ?
No. It's 'Jokey', not discussion.

Practise what you preach.

I think it might be nice to apologise to Mups too. She has enough on her plate without this ridiculous back stabbing for posting a humorous thread.

My turn to shake my head in disbelief.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 08:58 PM

.... back on topic from me ...

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Apparently, a response of "I'm fine"
Now, that's what I was excellent at.

I miss not giving 'that look' to whoever, and saying either 'Nothing' or 'I'm fine'.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
What?! Speak for yourself! P'raps you mean you're nothing without them?

Gordon Bennet, that's a bit archaic isn't?

It might be the case in your world Art, certainly not in mine. In the modern world most couples graft equally hard, if they are able. Some of us have even worked ourselves to a frazzle, and met ourselves coming backwards to work towards our goals

I'm sure if it was in the wrong thread, the mods would have put it in the right area Art.

It's not fair of you to have a go at Mups for putting a wind up thread in General Chat. There are plenty there from loads of posters.
Is your 'bistro' thread 'up for discussion' ?
No. It's 'Jokey', not discussion.

Practise what you preach.

I think it might be nice to apologise to Mups too. She has enough on her plate without this ridiculous back stabbing for posting a humorous thread.

My turn to shake my head in disbelief.
All very well said Pesta.
And I agree with every word!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 09:13 PM

There's always room for a Rebel without a Cause.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Really?
No....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 09:27 PM

PMSL...Animal Farm aint got nuthin on The Over Fifties Forum
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 09:30 PM

Well! With friends like this...who need enemies?!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
PMSL...Animal Farm aint got nuthin on The Over Fifties Forum
You ain't wrong neither!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
No....
I thought not, which is why I didn't bite

Page 11 of 24 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top