Join for free
Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 08:09 PM

Re: A post to help men understand

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Wow, I'm shocked, really I am.

I thought you'd be more about independence and the strength of most women....the qualities they possess.

I'd be more inclined to think men are the ones that need a good woman behind them...supporting their decisions.

I'd have been bankrupt without my ex and would never have taken the decisions I did.
Why are you shocked?
I get fed up of so many women being man haters and running them down. The men are are damned if they do and damned if they don't!
Ok, they say, behind every successful man is a good woman but why do men always have to be so very grateful for that? It's the man, that have done the grafting!!
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 08:11 PM

Her names not Penny is it
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Why are you shocked?
I get fed up of so many women being man haters and running them down. The men are are damned if they do and damned if they don't!
Ok, they say, behind every successful man is a good woman but why do men always have to be so very grateful for that? It's them, that have done the grafting!!
Another one I USED to like here!
Behave!
How dare you say that Art?!
If I had you here with me right now you would be over my knee for a good spanking!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Hey Mups.
I really liked you until you made this sexist post!
Now I am not so sure!
Actually you lot are so hard to understand as you are mostly SO contrary so us poor blokes never know exactly were we stand with you.
And your thread won't be of any help to me understanding Women.
How dare you even start a thread like this?
Were are the Mods when one needs them?
Is that a huff?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Another one I USED to like here!
Behave!
How dare you say that Art?!
If I had you here with me right now you would be over my knee for a good spanking!

Boozie. Have you misunderstood my post? I meant the men do the grafting and have now edited it to show what l meant.
Sorry, if I have misled you!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 08:33 PM

I think its a case of the right man and the right woman getting together that's important.
I've had three girlfriends since my divorce 16 years ago and all three relationships went wrong. It was my fault being attracted to the wrong woman for me. The sexy young one, the one just looking for a dad for her kid and the one making up for lost time after being married to a much older guy an just wanted to bed hop.
My bad choices.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

09-09-2017, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I think its a case of the right man and the right woman getting together that's important.
I've had three girlfriends since my divorce 16 years ago and all three relationships went wrong. It was my fault being attracted to the wrong woman for me. The sexy young one, the one just looking for a dad for her kid and the one making up for lost time after being married to a much older guy an just wanted to bed hop.
My bad choices.

Monday, Surely, that's just a learning curve and not your fault at all?!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 08:42 PM

I agree, with your first paragraph, MC!
It was a poll of 2000 women, that says it all really.
I'm sure the OP posted it "tongue in cheek" she's a bit of a minx, stirring up the guys sometimes.
I would say, some of us women are nothing without the adulation of men (I remember that, did me no good whatsoever), however many of us can survive quite well on our own, so can men, but, it's nice when we have someone reliable to be there for us.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

09-09-2017, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I agree, with your first paragraph, MC!
It was a poll of 2000 women, that says it all really.
I'm sure the OP posted it "tongue in cheek" she's a bit of a minx, stirring up the guys sometimes.
I would say, some of us women are nothing without the adulation of men (I remember that, did me no good whatsoever), however many of us can survive quite well on our own, so can men, but, it's nice when we have someone reliable to be there for us.

I can survive perfectly without a man but that doesn't mean, l can live without a man!
I love men, I would prefer their company than a woman's company.
Unfortunately, embittered women give all men a bad press, so is it any wonder some men are wary of us?!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 09:00 PM

I personally thought it funny...a piss take.

I'm not too sure how it can be seen as an attack on men...a bit like the er indoors or M i L jokes...to be taken in jest.

There again I'm Dolly Dimple....a real man

Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top