Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 10:46 PM

tarmac

A roll of red tarmac rushed into a pub and asked where he could hide. The barman asked why and the roll of red tarmac said he was being chased by a roll of green tarmac. The barman said then go hide in the toilets and i will tell you when it is ok to come out.

A few moments later in comes the roll of green tarmac really ready for a punch up and asked if a roll of red tarmac had come in. The barman said no he had not seen any roll of red tarmac let alone enter the pub. So the roll of red tarmac came out of the toilet when the barman said it was ok.

The barman asked what that was all about and the roll of red tarmac said, that roll of green tarmac is a cyclepath and needs locking up.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 05:34 PM

Re: tarmac

A mint imperial ran into a bar, “ where can I hide” he asks the bar man, who points him to the toilets, just then a green mint comes into the bar, “have you seen a mint imperial come in here” he asks, the barman says he hadn’t, and the green mint leaves, the mint imperial comes out of the toilet, “has he gone.?” the mint imperial asks,”yes”says the barman, “ what was that all about?” the mint replies,” well he’s always looking for trouble...he’s menthol”...
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 10:31 PM

Primus1 A mint imperial ran into a bar, “ where can I hide” he asks the bar man, who points him to the toilets, just then a green mint comes into the bar, “have you seen a mint imperial come in here” he asks, the barman says he hadn’t, and the green mint leaves, the mint imperial comes out of the toilet, “has he gone.?” the mint imperial asks,”yes”says the barman, “ what was that all about?” the mint replies,” well he’s always looking for trouble...he’s menthol”...
Sounds very familiar to something I have read before..

Both very good versions guys.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2018, 10:34 PM

Both very clever!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 07:17 AM

My kinda jokes i love the cycle path one

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top