Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 12:19 PM

Re: England vs Tunisia

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
It was a good game from a young team although I am not a Southgate lover I had to admit the tactics were spot on and they held their tempers when things were getting a little hot.

My only thoughts about the flies were when the commentator said that the Russians had sprayed the area an hour or so before the kick off.
I hope no one goes down with mystery illness's over there because of the chemicals used .
You never know with the Ruskies do you how hazardous their sprays are.

Excellent point LF
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 12:59 PM

A footballer

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1749.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	6251  
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
A footballer

Tunisian and German footballer's to be precise.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Tunisian and German footballer's to be precise.
I would normally add Italy to that list but of course they are not in it this time.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 03:09 PM

Here's a quality post I made earlier.

Talk about making a meal of it. We should have won by a very comfortable score. Great chance creating start. Unacceptable finishing. Lingard looked like he was doing a Sterling impression. And a very good impression it was too. I'd love to see his Frank Spencer.

And what a brilliant idea to head the ball to our best striker to nod it in, instead of the usual easy to save header from distance so the keeper could easily save it.

Thank God for the three points - for all concerned. .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-06-2018, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Here's a quality post I made earlier.

Talk about making a meal of it. We should have won by a very comfortable score. Great chance creating start. Unacceptable finishing. Lingard looked like he was doing a Sterling impression. And a very good impression it was too. I'd love to see his Frank Spencer.

And what a brilliant idea to head the ball to our best striker to nod it in, instead of the usual easy to save header from distance so the keeper could easily save it.

Thank God for the three points - for all concerned. .
That is indeed a quality post Gravitas and I agree with it.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Well done England for beating the drama queen Tunisians for overcoming being bombarded by the mozzies and the overcoming of a ref taking a backhander...….Well done Lads......
How many got the back hander ?

Penalty decisions Any foul in the box will be checked to confirm whether it is a penalty. If the decision is debatable, the VAR team can advise the referee to check the replays on his own screen. Again, the ref’s decision is final.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The VAR team must have been on the vodka.
And all other officials on the take ?

"Infamy infamy......................they have all got it in for me"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

19-06-2018, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
And all other officials on the take ?

"Infamy infamy......................they have all got it in for me"
So you think that Harry Kane being taken down in the penalty area was acceptable?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top