Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 01:43 PM

This Is just wonderful

Happy I am to have lived in the time of Paul Macartneys music

http://www.thehits.co.nz/video/paul-...l-karaoke/#ath
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 02:00 PM

Re: This Is just wonderful

Great songs, totally magical.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 02:27 PM

I'm not surprised he started crying having to listen to McCartney.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 03:16 PM

Brilliant, always liked the Beatles & Wings
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 03:21 PM

I am enjoying this so much Muddy. Thanks for posting it.
I am still listening to it. AWESOME !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:02 PM

That brings back memories of years gone by
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:02 PM

I thought that was great. Thanks
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 09:02 PM

He's written some great songs but now he should keep his singing just for the shower.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
He's written some great songs but now he should keep his singing just for the shower.
My sentiments entirely. He's yesterday's man and should retire gracefully and live on his millions earned when he could actually sing. You never hear of Ringo Starr popping up every five minutes.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 04:00 AM

I doubt very much that when James Corden created “Carpool Kareoke,” he wasn’t seeking perfection. He was seeking FUN!

He has carpooled with so many stars and done such a great job and the man can sing and improvise incredibly well. He’s the kind of guy that everyone likes. In fact, it’s hard not to like him.

Singing with Paul McCartney was a dream come true for him. He wasn’t looking to create the best performance. He was looking to create a magical, memorable moment which he did.

No Paul isn’t in his prime and definitely didn’t sound his best but so what. That doesn’t mean he should stop singing in public. What they did together was create some fun musical moments with no pretentiousness and for myself, it was priceless.

Stating that Paul McCartney shouldn’t sing any more in public is like saying a famous model should never have their picture taken ever again after a certain age which is ludicrous. External beauty is merely skin deep. Internal beauty is eternal and lasts forever.

Paul McCartney is a legendary icon who helped change the direction of music for an eternity who deserves the respect and admiration he gets. No he doesn’t sing like he used to but nobody expects him to.

In my opinion, it took a lot of personal integrity to put himself out there especially after such acclaimed stardom, knowing he’ll never sound like he used to.
That should be admired not criticized and he was.

I’ll always love Paul McCartney but I also really like James Corden. What a really fun character he is. He has an uncanny ability to put anyone he’s with at ease and he really can sing too. I have already seen him sing with Elton John, MaDonna, Adam Levine, and my favourite female singer Christine Aguilera and he rocks it with flying colours.

That was GREAT.
Thanks Muddy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top