Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 08:00 AM

Boris opens his gob yet again!!!

Johnson has opened his gob yet again and managed to stick both feet inside. He has supported that 18th century moron Rees-Mogg against the wishes of the remainder of his own department and the rest of the cabinet. His remarks risk splitting the scumbag 'nasty party' from top to bottom and ensuring that they would be likely to lose any general election for the next generation.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b07b827cb98282
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 08:10 AM

Re: Boris opens his gob yet again!!!

Hi

You should be very pleased with him UJ.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You should be very pleased with him UJ.

Not particularly, like the rest of them, he's a member of the scumbag 'nasty party', but if he continues to split the 'nasty party' into umpteen factions, so much the better (your worse nightmare may well happen) - Jeremy Corbyn will get to live in Downing Street!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 04:10 PM

I thought this thread might have been about the other Boris, you know the African tennis player.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I thought this thread might have been about the other Boris, you know the African tennis player.
No you didn't.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

03-07-2018, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
No you didn't.

Don't worry about him matey, his weak and pathetic attempt at diverting this thread has failed miserably. Furthermore, it shows up his illiteracy, since I mentioned Johnson by name right at the beginning.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Don't worry about him matey, his weak and pathetic attempt at diverting this thread has failed miserably. Furthermore, it shows up his illiteracy, since I mentioned Johnson by name right at the beginning.
I take very little notice of all the would be comedians on here.
Bears of little brain describes them as far as I am concerned.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2018, 06:19 PM

Better than being a couple of saddo's like you two!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

03-07-2018, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Better than being a couple of saddo's like you two!
What a nice man you are.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 12:36 PM

No you didn't.
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
How can you two possibly know what I was thinking? I had just been reading about Becker and thought this thread was about that.

Still, I would hate to derail one of your highly intelligent 'scumbag' threads UJ, where would the World be without them eh?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top