Join for free
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 08:59 AM

Second Referendum on Brexit ?

Justine Greening calls for second referendum
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44840154
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 09:09 AM

Re: Second Referendum on Brexit ?

I voted leave and I would vote leave again, I agree that we are at a stalemate though there are too many compromises and the white paper simply does not deliver it's a fudge that leaves us no better position than we are now that's even if the EU accept it's proposals which I doubt.

Maybe there is no other option than a 2nd referendum...at least if that one said leave too it would stop all the bickering.

Then again....maybe not
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 09:59 AM

I voted leave and don't know if I would do so again .
It's caused so much trouble .
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 10:00 AM

I think a second referendum is the only sensible way to go. Greening's proposal would mean the I voted leave and I would vote leave again attitude is not good enough and the brain would need to be engaged to decide whether national suicide or national long-term ailment is the preferred outcome.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 10:09 AM

The EU have shown themselves to be bullies
My Government has shown themselves to be weak in negotions
Our Media has shown it's bias on every count

I however am strong in voting again for Leave
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 10:16 AM

Does anybody remember reports that said, if we get a "leave" result, shortly before the referendum, it still won't happen?

At the time I thought it was just pro-EU people talking, but with all the events since I am beginning to think that all those in parliament ( and others with the ability, like the woman who took it to court) , who were against leaving for financial reasons, are deliberately using any method they can to overrule the pro-Brexit vote!
If I am right, democracy is dead!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->

Absolutely Solo, I would vote to leave a second time also.
The country needs to be ruled by someone who is not frightened to make decisions, and not be bullied by either the EU or the greedy rich, and Theresa May has not lived up to expectations..........I think she's been 'Got At'....
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Absolutely Solo, I would vote to leave a second time also.
The country needs to be ruled by someone who is not frightened to make decisions, and not be bullied by either the EU or the greedy rich, and Theresa May has not lived up to expectations..........I think she's been 'Got At'....
Not sure about the 'Got at' Foxy. She was always a remainer at heart and that is what is showing with the way things have gone so far
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->

Me too!
solo
UK

16-07-2018, 10:24 AM

What makes me a tad vexed is leavers votes really don't seem to count for anything so what actually does count..and all I can see is nothing!!!

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top