Join for free
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2016, 03:20 PM

Re: Clinton v Trump

Its the silent Trumps that are the worry.
Those that won't admit supporting him.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2016, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Its the silent Trumps that are the worry.
In a way, I find the silent Trumps quite amusing in the right circumstances.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2016, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
In a way, I find the silent Trumps quite amusing in the right circumstances.
It would be highly amusing like a comedy act if it wasn't such a serious issue!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2016, 04:17 PM

Election won't make the slightest bit of difference to the overall underlying agenda of the people running the country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-w..._11298512.html
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2016, 04:40 PM

Well I'm putting my money on Donald to win tomorrow... I find him scary but I find Clinton repugnant and slimy, and I am sure the Americans will agree.
I hardly think their home and foreign policies will be affected by the result but it is a somewhat scary prospect
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Not just his remarks about women.
There are even more scary actual policies.
Are the Yanks collectively MAD ???

I may be over-reacting but I foresee major drama, worldwide, in the short term !
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Hi

I have to disagree with you Plummy.

Trump will do a deal with Putin, he will let him have Syria and those parts of the Ukraine which are ethnically Russian.

Job done, minimal casualties and enforced migration and the end of ISIS, Putin will wipe them out, ruthlessly and totally.

No more Syrian refugee crisis

Trump, for all his problems, is a realist , nobody has ever prodded the Russian Bear and won.

When push comes to shove, the battle will be fought here in Europe, not in the USA or Australia.

It will involve millions of casualties, with the UK a prime target.

The first Tactical Nukes will be here in the UK.. not anywhere else.

I am giving away no secrets , the order of Battle is well known.

First Cornwall, second Bushey, third Martlesham, fourth the Clyde, fifth Junction 9 of the M6, seventh Harrogate, eighth Telford, ningth is three locations in Hampshire.

They will not use strategic Nukes, they will not target strategic sites such as London. they are not idiots and will need to negotiate with us.

We are a very small island, the effects of these will be to destroy us forever,

Russia is an immense Country, they would survive.

Both Clinton and Trump will sell us down the river to protect the USA, that is their job.

Trump wants no part of prodding Putin. it is bad for business.

Clinton does, she is a Blair Clone, the high moral ground and she will sell us down the line.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 09:45 AM

****Please post your comments on the latest news about Donald Trump in the thread below
Thank you .

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=39060
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
****Please post your comments on the latest news about Donald Trump in the thread below
Thank you .

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=39060

Hi

Will do, not an issue.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 10:13 AM

I think mr Clinton really made a silly mistake at the weekend which sort of illustrated why this happened. He said it was her turn next. Her turn like it was destined that one family had the right to rule. Wait a few years and their daughters turn perhaps ? They fought a war to get away from a royal family ruling them and then along come the entitled clintons.

Not just the clintons others have done it too carving up the power amongst a few entitled families.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2016, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have to disagree with you Plummy.

Trump will do a deal with Putin, he will let him have Syria and those parts of the Ukraine which are ethnically Russian.

Job done, minimal casualties and enforced migration and the end of ISIS, Putin will wipe them out, ruthlessly and totally.

No more Syrian refugee crisis

Trump, for all his problems, is a realist , nobody has ever prodded the Russian Bear and won.

When push comes to shove, the battle will be fought here in Europe, not in the USA or Australia.

It will involve millions of casualties, with the UK a prime target.

The first Tactical Nukes will be here in the UK.. not anywhere else.

I am giving away no secrets , the order of Battle is well known.

First Cornwall, second Bushey, third Martlesham, fourth the Clyde, fifth Junction 9 of the M6, seventh Harrogate, eighth Telford, ningth is three locations in Hampshire.

They will not use strategic Nukes, they will not target strategic sites such as London. they are not idiots and will need to negotiate with us.

We are a very small island, the effects of these will be to destroy us forever,

Russia is an immense Country, they would survive.

Both Clinton and Trump will sell us down the river to protect the USA, that is their job.

Trump wants no part of prodding Putin. it is bad for business.

Clinton does, she is a Blair Clone, the high moral ground and she will sell us down the line.
I have read some crap on here but this gets the Darwin Award for Stupid Posts I have read this year

Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top