Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 11:49 AM

Not just any prawns, M&S prawns.

I bought some frozen Greenland prawns from M&S, they are usually lovely. The last lot were not, they were soft and mushy.

There was no point in taking them back to the shop, there is only one assistant on duty when I go there and any complaint would result in turmoil in the food-hall

So I sent an email complaint along with all the details and got a message back to say 'Thank you we will inform the suppliers' no mention of a refund.

The message was swiftly followed by another asking my opinion of the service received from customer service person Charlie
'Rubbish like the prawns was my reply'.

Message this morning, gift card on the way
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 12:20 PM

Re: Not just any prawns, M&S prawns.

Doesn't sound like the usual service from M&S Meg. I think the large prawns from Aldi take some beating. The other week I bought some fresh salmon from there and when I got home realised it was just out of date. I phoned the store, was asked to return just the packaging when next in the area. They gave me a full refund and a bunch of flowers! Well done Aldi!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
Doesn't sound like the usual service from M&S Meg. I think the large prawns from Aldi take some beating. The other week I bought some fresh salmon from there and when I got home realised it was just out of date. I phoned the store, was asked to return just the packaging when next in the area. They gave me a full refund and a bunch of flowers! Well done Aldi!
I think the service has been poor of late Val. Produce on display in my local M&S is frequently out of date.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2017, 05:29 PM

I know M&S are very popular for their food but I do think some of it is overpriced. They need to be good for customers to keep paying their inflated prices.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top